Part 13

Lorenzo Pov:

The first thing I need to do is cut off all connections I have with any girl I used to mess with. Meaning Layla as well. My finger swirled around her number like a magnet that won't stick. I contemplated on whether or not I should. Something inside me was taunting other wise. I slowly pushed down on her name, holding it as the delete option popped up.

I need to do this if I want to improve my relationship with Baby Bee. Just thinking of her makes me smile. And smiling because she caused me too, made me delete Layla's number.

I can finally do something right.

Step one complete now on to step two.

Getting Autumn to forgive me.

It was still night and we got back home from Jacob's about an hour ago. I can't stand him sometimes. I dislike him for no reason. It's just he hangs with my bee, and it bothers me to the fullest watching them together.

But, anyway I need to find out where she is so we can talk.

I walked out of my room and peeked in her room, which was right across from mine. She was laying down on her bed facing the headboard, typing away on her phone.

I hesitantly stepped inside, sitting on the very edge of her king sized bed. She turned my way and than looked back at her phone. I scooted closer, eventually by her side. She pressed the power button on her phone and looked at me in disgust. 

"Save it alright. Just stop apologizing to me. I get it, you love me and you're sorry." She stared at me, sat up, and crossed her legs pretzel style.

"I mean it all. I promise I will never lay a hand on you like that ever again. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sor-" She cut me off with a hand to my face.

"Uh huh" She looked and sounded as if she could care less.

I can't take her distancing herself from me, It's not something that I am used to. I dont like it.

"Autumn please forgive me. I wasn't thinking. I belive you when you said it was just a kiss. I know you stopped it, but don't stop loving me because of this." Tears stung my eye. Gosh I can act like such a pussy sometimes.

"I never said I stopped loving you. That's not an option for me. I love you regardless." She stated. "But how can I love someone with harmful affection towards me? It doesn't seem right. You love me, but you hurt me." She hung her head low.

" I hurt you, because I need you. I know it sounds stupid, but when I hit you I felt like you were to scared to leave. I knew you only had us and I knew you couldn't leave even if you wanted to. I loved you so much, I would harm you to stay with me." Tears trickled down my cheeks and connected at my chin. "Please stay with me" I croaked.

Autumn pov:

He's killing me with these eyes. I can't look at him when he's like this. It makes me go soft. I turned my back and looked down. I must stay strong for myself.  He's just trying to guilt you back in Autumn. 

He sniffed, getting up from off the bed, walking to the door.

"I love you." He exit out my room, gently shutting the door.

I was actually surprised he didn't beat me into my forgiveness. I thought he would actually fight a little harder, but there's only so much you can do. I know he wanted to do more than just beg, but I know him. He didn't want to make a mistake and push my buttons. Let's just say we both have anger problems.

I do feel bad about what I did. I was acting a little harsh towards him. Man, see this is what I'm talking about when I said I could never stop loving him.