Part 16

Autumn Pov:

I followed the noise up to my room and opened the door, to see something awful. I covered my mouth as tears struck my eyes.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Lorenzo was a wreck. His clothes were torn and there were streams of blood dripping off his arms from scratches. His face was so red and veins were popping out of his neck. He was just sitting there on his knee's, looking down, clutching his fists mumbling to himself. I took my eyes off of him for a second and saw the mess of a room he had. The curtains were torn and his bed was everywhere around the room. His clothes were just on the floor, inside of a suitcase.

"Lorenzo what's going on? Baby are you okay?" I was shaking because I didn't know what was happening. I didn't want him to hurt me, but I also didn't want him to leave me.

He kept shaking his head, mumbling to himself, and now pulling his short curls like he was deranged. I slowly backed up, trying to get away. I was scared out of my mind.

"AHH!! I'm so sorry! Baby don't leave, please don't leave me! I need you so fucking much. I can't live without you! Stay with me. I just wanna hold you." He hollered, speaking softly for the last few words.

I ran back to him hugging him him so tight.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere." He wrapped his arms around my shoulders snuggling me into his chest, gripping onto me so tight. "Lorenzo calm down. Let it out, don't hold it in. I'm here. I love you. Pleeasse j-just st-stop." I was crying so hard for him. My heart hurt seeing him like this.

"Baby Bee, why do I always screw things up!? I want you to stay with me, but I can't stay with you. I need to get help, I need to control my anger problems. I just want you to wait for me." He got up and zipped his suit case up, heading towards the door. "I love you," were his last words before he left me, all alone, by myself.

....

Days.. weeks have gone by since that day. I don't know where he went. I get calls from Mr. and Mrs.August about him, but all i say is that "he's busy" or "he's not here."

I'm supposed to go hang out with Tayanna today since we haven't talked in a while. Btw I quit my job so there's no more conflicts between me and Rayan.

I hopped in my car, pulling up to Tayanna's house and got out knocking on the door.

She opened the door, in a robe leaning on the door looking tired as hell. She rubbed her eyes, trying to keep focus.

"H-hey Aut. You're here early." She loosened up her robe a little bit.

O.o okkkaaay.

"Yeah. I was just lonely, that's all. Umm can I come in?" I tilted my head in the doorway.

"Uhhh...s-sure. Yeah. Yeah. Come on in." She stepped to the side giving me some space to step in. I could've sworn I saw her lick her lips from the corner of my eyes.

I sat on the couch looking awkwardly around her livingroom. She just stood at the door staring at me bitting her lip, strongly.

I coughed.

"So what do you have planned?" I asked her.

She shook her head out of thought looking back n' forth from the door and me.