Part 1

*Thirteen years ago...*

"STOP! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MY -"

Slap.

"Shut the fuck up you little bitch!"

Thrust.

"OW IT HURTS! STOP! MOMMY HELP ME PLEASE!"

Slap.

"Bitch didn't I tell you she doesn't fucking give a shit about you!?"

"STOP IT!" His hands wrapped around my neck, squeezing every once of air I had left. "L-le-leave m-me al-alone." I managed to say. He picked himself up, dragging my body on the floor behind him, as he started heading for the front door."MOMMY! MOMMY HELP!" My throat was soar from all the screaming I've been doing for the past hour.

*an hour ago*

I was in my room by the window, counting all the people that walked by our house.

"One..two..three......four.......five..." My index finger pressed against the surface, leaving my finger print

And with that she walked away and never came back.

..

Its been years and ever since I've been with the Augusts. They have a little boy named Chresanto, but he hates when I call him that so I call him by one of his middle names, which is 'Lorenzo'.

Me and Lorenzo are really good friends. Well up until one day he started acting mean to me. He started hitting me, and telling me to do things with my body that were really nasty. As we got older he started doing the things he did to me, and I hated him ever since. I hated the Augusts ever since.

I hated my Mom ever since.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*