Part 11

Autumn Pov Continued:

I woke up hanging over the balcony railing, naked. My body was stiff and cold with goosebumps starting from my toes up to my head. The sun was rising, but it was still dark outside. I swung my upper body back over my side of the balcony and fell to the hard marble floor. My legs were completely worn out so I crawled to the door barely able to open it.

"Help...please help...... someone" I tried to yell, but whispers were all i heard.

I crawled into a ball crying my eyes out as the tears stung the bruises on my cheeks. The wind blew my hair all over my face and stailed my lips, cracking what used to be smooth skin.

I slowly dozed back off to sleep with the wind as my blanket.

~ 2 hours later~

I walked into the office able to get myself together and look presentable for work. My face was completely covered in enough makeup to look decent. I strutted to Mr.Lopezs office setting his coffee next to him looking down trying to avoid any questions, but that was a fail.

"Autumn you're are an hour late for work." He said getting up walking over to me. His hand lifted my chin up and looked at me trying to figure out my emotions. I snagged my head back a little.

I smiled at him softly.

"Everything's fine Mr.Lopez, really. I just over slept, my alarm clock broke."

I pleaded trying to sound convincing.

He kept looking in my eyes then all over my face. He finally gave up and smiled at me.

"Ok, but try and be on time. I was a little worried." He smirked.

"Yes sir." I strutted out of his office. Once I reached outside the door, I ran towards the bathroom and into one of the stalls. I slid down the wall and laid my head back crying. My makeup coming off as I rubbed my eyes.

I stood up, opened the door, looked in the mirror, and began talking to myself.

"Autumn...you little dumb ass. How could you? How could you let that fucker DO THIS TO YOU?! How could you let him in? You should've known he was still the same person he was before. Inconsiderate, Harmful, .....Your Love," I cried harder. "The little boy you once knew is still inside of him. He was just angry. ....because of YOU!" I banged the glass stomping my feet and throwing paper towels all over the bathroom.

The door busted open and Vanessa fell to my side putting my head on her shoulder.

"Hun are you alright!?" She looked at my face. My bruises and cuts were visible now, I know because her eyes widened and she began to move my head around. Then she lifted my sleeves and my shirt looking at all the marks Lorenzo left on my body.

"You need to go to the hospital Honey." She dragged me to my feet and helped me walk to the elevator door.

"Brian, tell Mr.Lopez Autumn will be out today and that I'll be back." She said pressing the down button and helping me inside.

I blacked out once again.

~1 hour later~

I woke up in a white room with tubes up my nose and plugs on my chest and head. And bandages on my body. I sat up, but sat right back down as my back hurt painfully. I looked to my side and there was a small note on my bed side. I steadly grabbed it and brought it close toy eyes, trying to focus the words.

Note:

Hey Autumn, I couldn't stay long, but i got in contact with a family member for you. I think his name is Chresanto. He is out in the lobby waiting for you to wake up. Mr.Lopez called and wished you the best and gave you the rest of the week off.