Part 9

Jacob Pov Continued:

I was laying out on the grass with my journal, just listing things I thought of as they popped up In my head. A review of the day. Mostly just stuff about how I'm just in love with my bestfriend, always have been, but she could give a fuck. No biggy. 

I was so frustrated at myself for thinking so deep. I threw my book and pencil behind me and rubbed my temples.

"Ouch! Hey you jerk!" A middle-aged voice said behind me.

I plugged my earphones into my phone and laid back looking at my view of palm trees. I'm stressing to much, I need Nirvana.

A face appeared in my view as I jumped up startled taking out my earphones.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused.

"I ought to beat your ass young man!" The older woman growled in my face.

She stepped forward folding up her sleeves and balling up her fists, ready to charge at me.

I was aggressively attacked by weak punches repeatedly hitting my chest.

"MOM! STOP!" A girl yelled.

She stood up and brushed herself off heading towards the girl. I stood onto my feet and soon realize who the woman and girl were.

"Shawn?"

"Yep. I'm sorry about my mom. I know you didn't mean to hit her with your book thingy." Shawn said relaxing her mother and walking towards me.

"Yeah about that....I'm sorry. I honestly didn't see you there. Forgiven?" I smiled opening my arms.

"Forgiven" She smiled and hugged me.

"Awww......now mom is 'mommy and me' time over?" Shawn urged.

Her mother raised her eyebrow at the both of us then walked over towards the parking lot. She than got into her car and drove away.

I looked at Shawn and smiled reaching for her hand as we began walking towards this big palm tree.

I sat down first and pulled her on top of my lap. Snuggling my head into the crook of her neck hugging her.

"Would you do me the favor of being mine and mine only?" She questioned me.

"Woah....you'll have to atleast take me to dinner first." I winked at her and chuckled. She giggled and I stood up grabbing her along with me.

"Will you do ME the honor of being MINE and MINE only?"  I asked.

"Of course I will" She leaned in and kissed me.

I deepened the kiss wrapping my arms around her waist lifting her off her feet. Swinging her in the air, in circles.

Lorenzo Pov:

I got a call from my mom saying her and my dad were going to New York for a funraiser. Yess! Autumn and I have the house to oursleves. You know what that means. Wink* wink*.

No. Not this time. I just want to cuddle on the couch with my bae and watch movies. Yeah yeah I sound like a girl, but hey sometimes a Nigga just wants to chill.

Autumn said she was going to stop by her friends house about 23 minutes ago. So that leaves me to do what I do best.

Sleep.

I made sure the doors were locked and headed upstairs to lay down.

~2 hours later~

"Have fun. Loosen up man." Ray slurred handing me another couple of shots.