1. to aesthetic to be a guy

Dont mind me...

This story will lack pov

Oliver's pov

The house is dark and gloomy. I shouldn't have painted the walls gray. The trimming is black and my furniture is a dark red. Nothing in my house looks happy. That's including me.

My eyes are look sad..

I try to ignore it but the sadness will never end. Your eyes are windows to your soul, that's why you can probably just glance at me to see I'm sad. I'm sad and that's why I'm going to text someone.. Someone I dont know but are expecting someone to text them.

Tom suggested them so I'm going to see if its true. If they really will distract me.
I go to text-a-friend's website and frown. Theres only button in the middle of the pink screen that says click for a friend that's so weird.. I hope Tom isn't trying to get me a prostitute. I click the button and it takes me to a chat room.

I guess I'll text it.. it seems a bit girly though.

Oli: hello?

Oli: hello?

Special K: Good morning, how are you doing today?

Oli: it's night time for me

Special K: oh! I would say good night but then it would seem like I'm ending our conversation ^-^ anyhoo, how are you?

Oli: my brother told me to text this, he said you'll send me jokes not try to question me. And why the fuck is your name Special K

Special K: why did the bicycle fall over?

Oli: why

Special K: it was two tired

Oli: ha. Ha.

Special K: ouch, I thought it was funny

Oli: can I get a new person?

Special K: why? I have more jokes

Oli: your username bothers me

Special K: I can't change it, my friend made this account for me and picked special k because apparently I'm addictive and help with sadness.

Oli: ok so I'm sad and this isn't helping so I'm just going to get some real special k

Special K: what did you expect when you got on this app?