Chapter 3: Dinner or Date?

Tharn still feel stiff on his shoulder and  his back after what I have done to him earlier..I know..It was too much to beat him up like that.I should have not put all the blame on him. Some of the mistakes are caused by me and Thia too..Well..About Thia..I think I will meet her up soon to explain everything and avoid any bad intention in her...Well..after I am ready to face her..Not now..maybe soon

I glare at Tharn who was lying on the bed, resting and I can't deny it anymore. I am falling in love. But, did he? I thought he would realized it when I said I want to he his boyfriend..Not fake-boyfriend..I rest myself next to him.

Type: ‘Look at you..No wonder people are crazy about you..You are perfectly perfect..I can't said it,but I hope you really know what is my real feeling..I know..maybe it is too fast for me to say that,but love can develop when we are together.. That's what mae said..*giggle*..Look at you Type..You are talking by yourself..but when he is awake..you won't say a word..bravo'

I get up from the bed and went out to the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and a note is sticked on a tart box.

*I have something to tell you*

‘Who put this here?'

I turned and Ken suddenly popped out of nowhere behind me.

Type: ‘Hiaa!!!!What the fuck,Ken!!'

Ken: ‘Auw..You are not happy I'm home?'

This is Ken..He is Vee younger brother.. Physically,he is an average guy..Good looking,fair skin,fit body and has a serious sharp jaw line...As I can tell you,he is the most childish person in the house. Oh..Did I forgot to tell that he really likes me..and I don't know why..Well..He always said to me and his brother when he reached 21 years old,he would date me if I am still single..Well he is now 21 years old and I am single..I'm afraid that he will..

Type: ‘Aa..Ken.. Don't your brother said that you are busy with your school project?'

Ken: ‘I heard you broke up with Thia..So I came back here as soon as I could before..'

Type: ‘Before what?'

Hia..How did this news reached him so fast?Oh..I forgot..Thia is a hot stuff at the faculty..Of course she post it on her social media..Huhh..

Ken: ‘Soo..Phi..You are single now..Can I date you?'

Hia!!My nightmare comes true!!I know he will ask this..

Type: ‘Aa..About that..I..'

Ken: ‘Auw naa..phi..You promised me naa...I have vowed too..I am single until now because of you..you know..'

Vee: ‘Don't play around..Your birthday is 2 month to go..You are still 20'

Type: ‘Haa...You..you are still 20..Not 21..I'm not breaking the promise'

Ken: ‘Isat P'Vee..You always ruin everything!'

Vee: ‘Auw..Am I right?Your birthday is still 2 months to go..Why the rush?Plus..Your beloved P'Type is already taken'

Ken: ‘Huh?!!Tak..Taken?!!By who phi??!'

Type: ‘By..err..'

Vee: ‘Taken by P'Tharn..The famous singer'

Ken laughed as he thought that he was listening to a joke..

Ken: ‘Owhh..so you are P'Tharn fan too?Well..That doesn't mean you are taken by him just because you adored him'

*Knock*