Chapter 30: '𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮'

Hey yalls..just like I promised..Here is the last chapter..I apologize if I've made mistakes before and it somehow offended some of the readers.. especially homophobes..I accept all criticisms and as it was also beneficial for me and improve my knowledge.. also other readers..

I really couldn't see or guess everyone's expectations for this chapter,but I hope it was enough .. Literally,this community had matured my thoughts although sometimes it was so hard for me to accept advices..To think of positivity,that was I ever did..but if anything crossed over,I apologize..Thank you for reading thou..love yall readers and stay tuned for new books 😊❤️❤️❤️

No one's POV

Vee : 'Type!!!Type!!!Wake up!!!You nitwit!!Wake up!!Or else,I'll be the one who will marry Tharn!!You wake up now,you asshole!!'

*Thud*

Jin: 'Heyyy...'I'll be the one who will marry Tharn' my ass!! I told you to wake Type up but instead you want to steal his husband?..You dickhead..*spanked Vee's butt'

Vee: 'Er..err..sorry,my wife..I won't do it again..but this asshole right here won't get up'

Type: 'Who do called asshole,you asshole?'

*Piak!!'

Type's feet landed on Vee's face and kicked him down from the bed..

Vee: 'Eeyyhh hiaa Type!!How could you kicked me off the bed??From my own bed?'

Type: 'Auw.. Didn't you both sleep together before?'

Type look at Vee and Jin with one of his brows lifted..

Vee: 'It's a long story'

Jin: 'It's not that long,you dummy..He said he wanted to have 'it'every night and my tired ass can't handle him..so I ordered him to move to your room for twice a week..so I can relaxed myself..and when he refused,I would choose to move out..'

Vee: 'Jin..why did you t.. How embarrassing'

Type: 'Eneyy..you pervert..also..you're scare of Jin...'

Vee: 'Err...call me whatever you wanted.. now...you..why did you asked us to sleep here a week before your wedding? Didn't Tharn missed you and your pretty ass?And why did he sleep in a separated room?'

Jin: 'At Level 6..' (Jin continued)

Vee: 'You didn't crave for his candy?'

*Piak*

Type: 'Craving my ass!..That Tharn told me that we cannot meet each other for a week..he said he got suprises for me.. let's just say..who doesn't want suprises?So I played along'

Jin: 'It must be a huge surprise right..hmmmph..How I wished to have someone like Tharn as husband..not like this dumb right here..I've spent 5 years with him,but he is still with his childishness..'

Type: 'Auw na..You both hold for a very long time already..so try to appreciate each other..there is no used to fight over small things..for me..living with Tharn taught me a lot ..I've face more than what I had face before..they even tested my patience and my courage..now look at how far things go..I can't believe I'm going to be someone's other half*rubbed his ring*'