Chapter 12: Forgotten

Sawatdee khrub guys..Hi..First of all,I am terribly sorry to unpublished this chapter this evening..God..I was so nervous back then..So..to make up with you guys..I sped up and wrote as much as I can for you guys..But as I promised..it would be great..this..this one chapter..I'm.. don't get mad..but It's a pulled down for TharnType..prepared your tissues..hashhahshshhshs..I cry too..don't worry..Hoping this chapter can help to make up with you guys about the incidents just now..

Btw..enjoy..Forgive me na..and ignore the grammar errors and spellings..eeekk..

Enjoy reading loves❤️

Type's POV

We stay for a week in Philippines after the tour..Tharn bring me out for 6 date this week..and he said he still want to..

Type: 'Meauw.....I need a rest..and look at my cheek..they are chubbier than ever..You make me gain 6 pounds in just a week..'

Tharn: 'Auw na..that wasn't so bad.. besides,it makes you look cuter and huggable..Here let me check*hugged* see..so soft and fluffy'

Type: 'It's you who are fluffy,you Mr.Fatty..look at you muscles..they are running out of shape..'

Tharn: 'Eeeek.. It's okay..I can go to gym and build them again when we reached Thailand..Now look at you..all skinny..you need more food..'

Type: 'Meauwww'

I can't even make any excuses..Tharn always find a way to make me do what he wanted to..You know him.. with his pouting face and big eyes..

We went for another date and that's it..time to leave for Thailand..we booked a flight back to Thailand for tomorrow morning..

The day we arrived at the airport,fans are sending us home by saying goodbye and farewell..

Thank you guys..I've been having a great day here in Philippines

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We arrived at Thailand in the morning and went back to the company for a while..

Tharn: 'Thi rak..we have to go to the HQ first for some appointments..'

Type: 'Me auwww...I'm so tired.. you can go by yourself..I am not related to any of it..'

Tharn: 'No..if it is related to your husband..you must be with him too..no matter what....'

Type: 'But...no..wait.. can you tell what is so important that you need me to go with you?'

Tharn: 'Auw na..just go with me..ok mai..*kissed my forehead*'

Type: 'Urmm...Kdai..but if it's not that important,I will definitely smack you head..'

Tharn wrapped his arm around my neck and sniff my hair..I laid my head in his chest and took a short nap while we are on our way to the HQ..

HQ............................................................................

I look through the mirror and looked up to the HQ building..

Type: 'It's so damn tall and huge..Your company must be so rich,right?'

Tharn: 'Of course..Look at their artist in front of you right now..If it's not for me,they wouldn't be this rich*boastful*'

Type: 'Hmm..so boastful..'

Tharn: 'Thi rak.. let's go..'

I walked out from the car and Tharn hold my hand firmly while following P'Lee from behind..We took and elevator and went up to level 21..