Chapter 7: The Growing Love

Type's POV

Type: 'So...Vee..I have something to tell you about'

Vee: 'What is it?'

Type: 'Okay.. first of all...I want to say thank you so much for letting me to stay here..A little longer than usual actually..'

Vee: 'Bro.. that's fine..you are like a brother to me..I don't mind'

Type: 'I just wanted to say that,I'm moving in together with Tharn.. actually not moving in together..but stay in his condo to..you know..took care of the house for him...'

Vee was startled and he look at me..Is he going to get mad?

Type: 'Look Vee..I didn't mean to leave you guys here.. It's Tharn who offered it to me..At first,I refused to go,but when I think about how much I have trouble you guys this whole time and you have to face my alcoholic father every single day when I am here..I think that...*sigh* I bring too much trouble already..'

Tharn: 'Vee..'

Vee: 'Shhsshhhs..shh..Who said I would get mad? Dude! That's great.. You both are moving in together..Aiiiiiiii.. That's is so awesome!'

Type: 'I..I don't know what to say...Vee..are you really okay with this?'

Vee: 'Bro.. it's your life..I have no right to stop you from choosing..As long as all your choice makes you happy,I will support you...and..*whisper*you should spend more time with Tharn so that Ken will not disturb you..ahahhaha.. don't tell him I say that'

Type: 'Owh..Talking about Ken..Where is he?'

Vee: 'He went out this morning..I don't know where he is going'

Type: 'Oh..Is he okay?'

Vee: 'Nah..he will be fine.. Don't worry about him'

Type: 'I feel bad towards him actually'

Vee: 'Ayh..ayh.. Don't think too much..Now..When are you going with Tharn?'

Tharn: 'This Friday..'

Vee: 'What??This Friday??That's two days to go'

Type: 'Yah..Tharn said he need to continue his tour here..He said after this concert he will have to go to Philippines..'

Vee: 'Auw.. That's so far away..Are you sure you won't miss him if he go'

Type: *pinched Vee* Vee..'

Tharn: 'If he did missed me,I will be back as soon as I can'

Vee: 'Stopppppppp .... Don't make me jealous'

Type: 'Jealous??What jealous?'

Vee: 'Ah..ah... That's enough..Hey..any plans for today..We want to spend time with this celebrity before he went back to the industry with his wife'

Type: 'Isat Vee!!'

Tharn: 'Mhmm..How about we go for ice cream?Type said he crave for them just now when we make the cupcakes'

Type: 'Really??!!! I said that?!Let's go..'

Vee: 'Mmhmm..Ngan..I go get Jin first'