Chapter 14: Memoirs

Hyeeeee...guys..byeeeee guysss..I'm back..Woahow..this chapter is making my head spinning..I can't even think for few days back then.. Luckily,I am able to write it anyway..

I know the storyline is quite confusing,but I'm trying my best to deliver it the right way

I know the storyline is quite confusing,but I'm trying my best to deliver it the right way..I've slipped some side story for Sarawat and Tine plus P'Lee's background(in the next chapter)Just to make the story longer..agagshsgsha.. Don't worry,I'll speed up the story and will not missed any details...🤞😔✋
Please bear with me guys,I promised the story will get better soon..and forgive me if there is any grammatical errors and spellings..

Enjoy..

No one's POV

A morning that started with a coffee for Type..He get up from his bed and slide the curtain..The weather describes how his heart right now..Gloomy and cloudy..Maybe it's about to rain..

He went into the bathroom and stepped into the bathtub..The warm bath was relaxing and soothing..

Type's POV

I get up from the bathtub and took my towel..I went back to my room and wear a my clothes..

Until,I remembered what P'Lee told me yesterday about my debut..

A song??What should I wrote?I'm really out of ideas right now..

Vee..Yes..Vee..Maybe he can help..

Type: 'Haloo???Vee..'

Mailbox: 'Hey.. It's Vee..I'm currently busy right now..You can leave a message after the beep..Have a nice day'

Hia..Where are you when I need you??Humphh....Who else aa?..Think Type..Think..

Tine..yes..Tine..I could ask help from him..he must have some experience about this..

*Calling Tine*

Type: 'Haloo..Tine..'

Tine: 'Yes Type?? Why'd you call?'

Type: 'Can I ask for some help?'

Tine: 'Yes..sure..what is it?'

Type: 'Since..you are...my senior..I would like to ask for your help to assist me in writing a song for my debut..'

Tine: 'Huh?? You asked me??But I'm not even a singer..I am not sure if I could do much for you'

Type: 'Owh..really..??*disappointed sigh*'

Tine: 'Hey... don't make that sound..you scared me.. You know..I have a friend that can help you with the lyrics..He is very good at it..why don't you come over at my house?I'll send you the location now..okay?'