Chapter 16: Still With You

No one's POV

???: 'Ken..help me..Tell him about this..I'm begging you...I know.. it's my fault..I know..It is..*sobbed*I'm begging you..'

Ken: 'Heuyy.. Don't.... don't beg..I.......Fine..I will help you..but only this time..If you ever done mistakes in the future..I won't forgive you'

???: 'Khxbchai na...Khxbchaiiii!'

Type's POV

My day has come..Now is the time..For me to show Tharn..I could be like him..To sing in front of everyone..Dance in front of everyone..And to show..that I could do what he wanted me to do before..

But..why should he care?He is now happy with Ben..His boyfriend.

Type..be happy for yourself.. there's no need for you to act like this..Be like him..so you can live without him..

Lee: 'Hey..you okay lil bro?'

Type: 'Owhh..I'm..I'm fine phi..I'm just.. nervous..but still excited..Yeay.. It's my debut stage..*bright tone*'

Lee: 'You sure?You look..pale..Did you get enough sleep last night??Or did you missed your lunch?'

P'Lee pinched my cheeks and now I look like a fish..

Type: 'Phiii..Stop doing that*laughed*I'm just nervous..okay..this is the first time I would appear in front of everyone..I'm scared'

Lee: 'No way..Last day..you recorded for you videos,but you are still okay .. Don't worry..they will definitely love you'

Type: 'What if they don't?What should I do?I'm afraid I would messed up'

Lee: 'Nah.. don't worry..someone would be there soon..to accompany you'

Type: 'Huh??Someone?Who is that person?'

Lee: 'It's a secret..I can't tell..Ohhhh..I almost forgot..Here..a cupcake from that person.. special for you.. That's what he said to me'

Type: 'F..for me??Who is he?'

Lee: 'I have no idea..P'Kao said that he is a special guest.. and he is your number one fan.. that's all I know'

Type: 'Pfft..I don't even debut yet..How come I have a fan??*laughed*'

Lee: 'Well..I see you later..owh..your friends are waiting for you outside..but be sure you are alert for signal okay?'

Type: 'Dai khrub phi'

P'Lee left the room and Vee entered the room,followed by Jin and Ken...

Vee: 'Huihhhh..Suway..My friend looks so damn hot..Look at this..tch..tch.. tch..If I knew you are this hot,I would ask you to be my boyfriend before'

Jin: 'Mhmmmm???*pinched Vee's biceps*What did you just said?!!'

Vee: 'Alaiiiii..Huihh..ceb..I'm just fooling around..'

Jin: 'Mhmm.. Fooling around??'

Ken: 'Heuyy..We are here to support Type..not to see both of you fight over him..'

Type: 'That's fine Ken..let them be..They are so in love.. That kind of squarrel would strengthen it..'

Ken placed the back of his hand on my forehead and look at me with his frowned face..