CHAPTER SIX

POV ARCHIE

After what happened I realized that there is no time to lose, you have to act because if we don't do it, it will be ours.

 I made a forceful action to get up I feel tired, weak and aching and what I have before my eyes certainly does not help.

 In front of me I see four of the attackers on the ground probably dead and Ambrose bent on the ground who is reciting healing spells on what seemed to be an aggressor from a distance, getting closer and closer to Ambrose I understood that instead it is Nicholas.

 '' For Lilith's sake what happened Ambrose Spellman? '' Zelda came towards us '' who broke the window? And what are strangers doing on the floor in our dining room? ''.

 "Nothing you have to worry about auntie and everything is settled and quiet now everything is settled".

 With a murderous look Ms. Spellman replies to her nephew '' I hope you are joking I return to my house and I find four strangers dying on my carpet, all the furniture turned upside down and one of your friends on the ground without giving a sign of life. Ambrose Spellman now you tell me what happened in this house right away. ''

 '' In a nutshell these gentlemen while we were having dinner came to our house with the intention of killing us but we managed to defend ourselves. ''

 '' And how did Mr. Scratch hurt himself? '' Ambrose replied '' when one of them was about to hit me Nick got in the way to protect me and fell to the ground and passed out ''. 

 Kneeling with us, he says, "Ambrose goes to call your aunt Hilda and tell her that she must run right away to take care of Mr. Scratch and you Archie transfer Nicholas to another room while I take care of these intruders."

 .............. 

 After the events of this evening I realized that in a short time they could strike again and in my mind what had to be done was clear.

 As first thing to bring together all those directly involved, that is me, Ambrose, Harry, George and even Sabrina, whether or not they want to or must help us because, like us, she is also involved.

 After making sure Nicholas would recover, I headed over to Riverdale to talk to an old friend.