15

𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆!!

𝑺𝑴𝑹 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈.
𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒎. 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒏𝒆 (𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒕)

𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒘

𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚!!

Scott POV

As soon as the sun gave out its last rays of the day, Stiles began to countdown the few minutes that the pack has to endure in their training. Scott puffed and huffed as he slouched and sensed everything through the blindfold in his eyes. His thin and fitted shirt drenched by his sweat, dirt, and the occasional spills of water from falling into the traps by Red and Stiles during the training session. The scent of grass, wood, and the pack's belongings lingered in the forest's air. Scott sniffed the air once more to get the scent of his belongings before the time ran out. The mixture of his and his pack's scent on his belongings made it difficult to track which is his or theirs, being under the same roof for more than a week made their scents mix with their belongings. The only sign of their belongings is their scent being the prominent and dominant scent but with how their things are being well hidden or hanged, combined with the natural scent of the forest, and their scents being combined made it difficult to track down their belongings. Often, Scott would hear Liam curse or shout with frustration when he is trying to get ahold of somebody's belonging or falling into the traps being set up by Red or Stiles. Sometimes Stiles would throw small pebbles or shoot blunt arrows at them or around them to increase their alertness and perception of incoming danger; mostly at Malia, Derek, and Liam. The blindfold in their eyes hindered some of their senses but Scott remembers his lesson with Deucalion on echolocations and trusting his other senses when one is being blocked the others would try to provide furthermore aid. Barefooted in the forest also helped Scott to recognize every action or movement around him. 

Stiles would sometimes confuse them by pulling out something that can cancel their sense of smell on a certain object or pulling out a similar fragrance of their possessions. Malia is the prime victim of Stiles' confusion tactics by the frequent growls and complains of possessing something she doesn't have or losing track of her trail. The sound of the crashing of the leaves beneath the soles of the shoes gave Scott the heads up on the location of Stiles, but sometimes his footsteps were so silent like Red usually does. Every time Stiles moves in a certain location or direction, Scott will face the other way or search furthermore on that location. To add to his confusion tactics, Stiles would drop objects and loudly make the leaves rustle but the whole pack got the hang of it quickly, except Liam.

"10 minutes before I stop the training," Scott heard Stiles shouted above them before hearing a huff of air and a thud sound of feet meeting a sturdy branch.

Ten minutes of running around and sniffing the air like how dogs do, Stiles blew a shrill sound of a whistle to stop the entire pack from searching their things. Scott heard most of the pack immediately pulled their blindfolds away with eagerness and hiss at the sudden brightness of the sun to their eyes. Scott drags his blindfold and blinked multiple times to get his eyes accustomed to the rays of the sun. As Scott tries to get his eyes used to the harsh rays of the sun, Stiles jumped down from a low tree then landed in a squatting form before standing up and brush off any dirt from his clothes with his hands.