a note from SMR

HI!! This is SMR, I read every comment and messages you all gave to me.

To be honest, it really gives me the courage to continue writing and doing my hobbies. THANK YOU SO MUCH

I might have been a total emotional person and made you guys wait for so long, for that I DEEPLY APOLOGIZE. I feel like I was selfish to give up my hobbies because of my insecurities and my responsibilities.

I really want to write these stories but unfortunately my schedule on writing is disrupted with school and some personal issues. Also I just want you guys to know that every time I write a chapter, it shows my feelings or my thoughts of a particular issue or my view towards that stress.

BUT DON'T WORRY!!

I will still continue writing... but not as frequent as before. I will try to publish a chapter of two different stories per month (if my schedule and feelings are not in the way).

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING VERY ENCOURAGING WORDS... also I kicked out my friend from this account... We also talked about this issue and yes... her and you guys won this issue.

I WON'T GIVE UP BECAUSE OF MY INSECURITIES OR SOMETHING SMALL!!

I still hope that you guys are still waiting for my return or my chapters.

I hope I gave you good news as well this 2019 and made you smile or feel a bit happy.

I hope everything will be great this year as well.

KEEP SMILING AND FIGHTING GUYS!!

(I will not make this any longer even though I want to say a lot of things)