4

Scott POV

A strong and tensional silence filled the room, when Chris gave the sudden threat of the unknown hunter. I could tell that everyone is curious but they cherish theirs and their friends lives.With stern and murderous looks on their faces, Stiles nervously chuckled to break the suffocating silence in the air. All heads turned to him, some with eyebrows raised and some are confused, as he choked back my nervous laughter.

"You can't be serious, right?" Stiles nervously chuckled as I let my eyes stare deeply on to Chris. "I mean he won't be killing a pack of werewolves, a kitsune, a banshee, and a human. Right?"

Chris' eyebrow rose up with certainty in his eyes. "You experienced the Chimeras attack, yet that man defeated them all singlehandedly. What more if that man, who saved you from a pack of Chimeras, hunt you down this time. So if I were you, I wouldn't doubt on his capabilities and abilities." He said in a humorless tone.

"What can he do?" Kira asked to suspend the growing tension. "You told us that he could kill us, like how strong is he?"

Chris crossed his arms and huffed. "I also cannot tell you that specifically but I can say that he is strong. You can ask Stiles about it, since he saw a little bit of the hunter's capabilities." He said as he looked at Stiles with an unrecognizable look on his face.

All of their gazes turned from Chris to Stiles, wanting to know more about the said hunter. We watched Stiles look down and play with the hem of his shirt in discomfort. As I watch him, I could smell the swirling mixed emotions from Stiles. From terrified to  anger to confusion, this swirling emotions made my nostrils burn and my head ache. I could even hear his heart pound against his ribs vigorously and rapidly.

"I saw him set up traps in a fast pace. He has a lot of guns in his duffle bag, which he used against the Chimeras, and has some unknown kind of bullets that I could tell are dangerous to supernaturals beings. I remember him saying that most of his bullets are poisonous and deadly even a single touch could burn supernaturals like wolfsbane. Giving me some tips on how to heal you guys. He also told me to call him Red Hunter or Red." He nervously said. But was cut off by a loud crashing sound and a banging sound.

We all looked at the source of the sound and saw Derek knocked off some glassware from the metal table to the floor and his fists pound the table, which created large dents on the metal table.

"You're saying that the most dangerous hunter is here!" Derek shouted then looked at Chris with his beta eyes showing. "And you didn't tell anyone of us! Did you know the danger that he could bring to us and Scott's pack!?"

"Of course, I know. That's-"

"No you don't! You don't know the feeling to be hunted! Now that The Red Hunter is here, every supernatural here will be hunted down!" Derek faced Chris with fury in his eyes. "He is one of the hunters that could eliminate a whole pack! He is a danger to everyone in this room right now!"

"Derek! The Red Hunter is on our side!" Chris shouted. "He help Stiles and I to get you out of that ambush and healed you! He even killed some other supernaturals that could endanger him and the pack for you and Scott!"

"So you're saying that I should be thankful!?" Derek went closer to Chris with his eyes showing nothing but fury. "His legend brought my family fear! He became the boogeyman of all supernaturals!"