5

Scott's POV

After two pack meetings and a lot of arguments, we all came in terms to contact the Red Hunter. Chris said that only two people who can meet him and if we ever disobey we would surely all die. So, we all decided to let Derek -to have the chance to speak the fearsome legend- and I -who is the current alpha- to speak with the fearsome hunter of the supernatural. Knowing full well of The Red Hunter, Chris told us that the hunter wishes us to be at the building where we were last ambushed before in 11 pm.

Without any doubts, I obliged to his terms. Right before my watch reaches 10:50 pm, I hopped off from my bike so is Derek who climbed out of his car. I could tell that Derek is in deep thought by his scowling face and tensed body. Feeling a bit scared at the Red Hunter due to the stories written and said about the brutality of his actions.

"Derek." I called out just to break his train of thoughts. "Let's go?"

Derek looked at me with his eyebrow raised then walked inside without telling me anything or any indication of an okay. I walked fast just to catch up to his long and fast strides. We put a stop on the area where we were ambushed and last sought of the Red Hunter.

"Is this the place where he wanted us to meet at?" Derek observed the area once again before groaning.

"I guess so." I nervously said.

"It really brings back memories of humiliation here, doesn't it?" A voice chuckled as soft footsteps can be heard from a far.

We whipped our heads towards to the chuckling hunter as he sauntered his way down from the second floor. His hooded figure showed up from the floor above us and jumped from the second floor. Crouching on the floor to cushion a little bit of his fall, He chuckled once again as he merely looking at us. Fixing the rifle hanging behind him as he stood up and slowly walked towards us. A few meters away from us, his head swung from left to right as if he was expecting for something or searching for someone. Failed to see what he was seeking of, he faced us with a black and red swirl mask that is covering his whole face. The slight tilt of his head and the relaxed posture of his body tells me that he is laughing at us and at the same time disappointed.

"Where is your little human friend?" He asked, eyeing at me. "I thought he wanted to meet me again. Besides that, I want to talk to him."

"What do you want from Stiles?" Derek growled as I hear his claws spew out and replacing the fingernails.

"Oh dear Derek, I don't have any intention to hurt your boyfriend." The Hunter mocked which caused the werewolf beside me to let out a deep and terrifying growl. "But, I do want to have a word with him."

"You will not talk to him." I calmly said as Derek glare the lay back hunter in front of us. "Whatever that message you want to deliver, we can deliver it for you."

The Hunter shifted his footing before placing a hand on his chin; as if he was thinking something deep. "I don't think so." He said as he let his hands fell to his sides. "That boy knows a lot about me and some things I shouldn't discuss with you. Anyways, what is your decision? Do you accept my terms? Or would you rather get beaten by the upcoming threat?"

Knowing that he smoothly changed the subject, I decided to give in even if it's about my best friend. Mentioning the upcoming threat that he brought here and we attracted, made my blood run cold. Not knowing how to deal this is a new challenge and at the same time a death threat to all of us; so is the residents of Beacon Hills. Looking at the newly composed Derek, I saw him crossed his arms and his face gave out a stoic expression. Smelling the air, I could tell he too is nervous and scared at the threat.

"We talked about it," I said as I looked back at his masked face. "And we decided to let you in-"

"Not fully." Derek but in, caused me to rose an eyebrow to his direction.

"To the pack." I continued. "But you have to protect us and give us information as well."

"That sounded too easy and general." The Hunter mumbled. "What's the catch? I know there is something more than that. You don't have to sugar coat your motifs to me; especially when it's about me."

We both know that he would notice the holes of our agreement as soon as I spoke about it. I gave out a sigh as Derek growled lowly.

"You have to tell us everything you know." I said as I stare at his masked face seriously. "And tell us why you wanted to help us."

"That's more like it." His tone made me assume that he was smiling behind the mask.

(SUPER UNEDITED!!)

~~~~
SMR here

I don't know if this book is still okay and good to read. I mean I have bad English and I update my books late.

Also I write my stories before I go to sleep, so I'm sure my English went worse than it should be.

Please comment your insights about my works. It really motivates me to write more.

QUESTION!!

Who should I ship with Stiles?

Derek?

Or

Lydia?

Hoping you all like my stories!

Vote

Comment

Share

SMR out.