Chapter 15: The Final Day of School

Alice~

The weather outside was nothing less than atrocious. It was hot, sticky, humid, and just down right uncomfortable to stand in for more than a minute. But, the weather was the last thing on my mind. Final exams were over, and it was time for me to leave one of my favorite places in the world, PMA. Here, there were people just like me, and so many of the distractions in the real world were gone. There were exactly eighty seven days of summer vacation left before I got to come back for another school year. Yes, I counted.

"And so, students, enjoy your summer break, but please remember all that you learned this year, and all of the hard work you put into your talents. Continue your trades, and come back to PMA next year even stronger!" Headmaster Hodges had given her end of year speech, and then, we were free to leave with our parents. As my mum finished loading my luggage into the car, I said my final goodbyes to my friends. First, Emma and the other girls who lived in the writing house with me. I had gotten much closer with them than I had ever expected. I never knew so many people just like me existed.

Lastly, I said goodbye to the very special idiots who made my first year at this school anything but ordinary.

"Bye Niall," I grinned, giving him a hug.

"You promise you'll help me with my papers again next year?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course." I nodded.

"Thanks Alice."

"Zayn, don't be too sad that schools out." I moved on. "It won't be long until you can procrastinate on your homework again!"

"Oh Alice, how I'll miss you." Zayn groaned, giving me a hug.

"You know, Louis, I still don't believe that you're the oldest." I laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Louis smirked.

"Never change." I sneered.

"Have a good summer." Louis grinned.

"And Liam, can you believe that this years already ended?" I turned to the last boy in line.

"It's gone by so quickly, especially considering I had the pleasure of spending nearly all of it attached to you." He teased.

"You and Harry, actually." I recalled.

"I believe me, I remember." Liam chuckled.

"Speaking of which, where is Harold?" I rolled my eyes, noticing one was missing.

"Who knows?" Liam shrugged.

"Well, if you see him, let him know I say goodbye."

"Will do." Liam promised. I gave him one last hug before leaving their dorm and heading to find my mum's car. I was almost at the front administration building when someone called my name."

"Alice!"

I whirled around and saw Harry jogging towards me.

"Where've you been?"

"It doesn't matter." He shrugged.

"I went to say give the other guys one last hug, but you were gone!" I shook my head. "Anyways, bye Harry." I wrapped my arms around him. "Have a nice break."

"Bye Alice." I pulled away and began walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Just one more thing."

"Wha-"

Placing one hand on each side of my face, Harry kissed me. He then turned and sprinted away as fast as he possibly could. "See you next year!"

~Written With Love~ over and out~