Chapter 4

~~Luna's POV~~

As I looked up I saw that everyone was staring me and Onii-chan with a weird look

-why are they looking at me like that, do they not like me-

As that thought came to my mind my smiled faded and turned into a sad look and I think Onii-chan noticed because I heard him yell at everyone "ok can everyone stop staring at us with weird looks it's making Luna uncomfortable and sad".

They all stopped but no one said anything for a few minutes till they all yelled "you have a little sister" and when they did that I got up and run to hide behind Onii-chan "look at what you all did, you scared her". I could tell that he gave everyone his famous glare because they all froze in place as he turned to me and started to pet my head to calm me down

"it's ok Luna everyone here is nice and friendly well except for Okajima"

"Hey"

I heard a yell and I'm guessing he's Okajima "ok nii-chan I'll stay away from him" I then moved to where I was standing next to him and I saw him smiling as he nodded his head and patting my head "good girl, now do you remember what I told you". I nodded my head "yes you said 'if I say stay away from someone then I need to stay away from them" he smiled and continued to nod his head

"and why did I say that"

"you said it's because they are perverted animals and if I get too close they might rape me"

When I looked up at everyone I saw that they were looking at us with shocked looks "the people you say that are nice and friendly won't hurt or rape me" I looked up at nii-chan and smiled at him which got me another pat on the head "so what are you going to do"

I looked down at my hands

"listen to the teachers, be nice to everyone and talk to them but not to talk to "Okajima" and if he trys to talk to me or touch me knee him in the balls" "onii-chan and I have taught you well" I smiled "come now we need to take our seats".

~~3rd POV~~

As they took their seats everyone had a common thought "Nagisa and this onii-chan are savaged when it comes to Luna"

As the day went on Nagisa introduced Luna to all his friends but stayed away from Okajima and didn't even say one word about him or talk to him.

Luna found out that Karma is Nagisa's best friend and is in love with him but she could also tell by the way Karma stares at her brother that he is Karma's mate and she didn't mind, in fact she was rooting for Karma.

She also found out that Sugino is in love with Kanzaki and Chiba is in love with Hayami.

-really hope they all become couples and are all mates-

"It's time to go home Luna" she heard Nagisa yelling at her so she got her stuff together and ran up him tso she can catch up to him "how did you like your first day of school here".

She smiled as she kicked a rock that she found on their way "I like this class and I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow" Nagisa smiled at her as they made their way to the house where another surprise is waiting for them.