Chapter 21

~~Nagisa's POV~~

After a bit of time it just seemed like a normal ball till someone stood up on a stage like thing to get everyone's attention.

"My I have everyone's attention"

When he had it he smiled and handed his glass to someone that was standing next to him "good so as most of you may know the parties I throw aren't normal ones" there was some people laughing. While others just stood there nodding their heads so scooted closer to Karma and grabbed his hand "while others of you are new so I would like to introduce myself" he bowed then stood straight up again.

"You can call me Grim"

I glanced up an at Karma while he looked down at me and held my hand tighter

"Ok today is special because today we have a wide variety of omega's"

I was confused by what he said that I want to move closer but Karma kept a tight hold on my hand while holding some kind of pen ready to click it.

"Bring them out"

Once he said that there was a long line of omega's that looked hurt and malnourished "get ready" he clicked the pen while letting go of my hand "get them" I took out the fans and pushed my way through the crowd.

"Let the omega's go"

Grim looked at me with a smirk and jumped down from the little stage "well well well look at what we have here" I growled while getting in my fighting stance "I would listen to him". I heard a small thud come from beside me and I glanced over to see Karma getting ready to fight with me.

~~time skip~~

Once everyone was taken down and the omega's were free we were allowed to go home which is a good thing because I can feel my heat coming.

As we pulled up to the house Karma quickly got out and pulled me out behind him but once we were out of the car he hoisted me up and put me over his shoulder "kar-Karma what are you doing". He just slapped my ass and continued to walking through the door and to my room where he tossed me on the bed

"you better be out of that dress by the time I'm back"