Chapter 22

~~Shoita's POV~~

A week has passed and I'm not longer in heat which is good but I'm starting to feel a little sick though I'm shrugging it off because everyone comes back today which makes me happy but the house is a disaster so we have to clean.
----------------------------------------------------------

"Come on baby you need to wake up"

I was shaking Karma to wake him but it isnt working  and only lead to him swatting my hands away as he rolled away from me and started to snore again

"Babe come on we need to eat breakfast and clean before they come back"

He just groaned "fine then all the pancakes are for me then" he was quickly scrambled out of bed and scurried as quickly as he could "no they're my pancakes". Once he was out of the room I went to the closet to pick iut my outfit out for today "what should I wear" I looked over my clothes and found the most comfortable looking ones I could find and grabbed them.

When I put my cover shirt on Karma comes in "aren't you going to eat" I looked at him and shook my head "I ate before waiting you up" I got o  my tippy toes and kissed his cheek "get dressed so we clean" then walked out of the closet and started t...

When I put my cover shirt on Karma comes in "aren't you going to eat" I looked at him and shook my head "I ate before waiting you up" I got o  my tippy toes and kissed his cheek "get dressed so we clean" then walked out of the closet and started to pick up the room.

"Open the window so the room can air out"

I nodded and opened the window before going back to cleaning.

~~a few hours later~~

I plopped down on the couch with a groan and a long sigh "finally done" I hear Karma chuckling from the kitchen but I just ignored him and turned the TV on.

"we're back"

I quickly stood back up with a smile as they walked in "wow it's so clean" I laughed "we just got done cleaning" he smiled and petted my head "you didn't have to" I smiled more brightly

"I know but I couldn't leave the house in a mess"

Luna came in carrying her bag "well now I'm the only one without a mate" we looked at her and I ruffled her hair "don't think we forgot about Hope". She blushed and looked away "I don't know what your talking about" we laughed "ok lunch is ready" I looked at Karma coming out if the kitchen "I didn't know you could cook".

He smiled "I only know how to make grilled cheese"