Chaper 13

~~Nagisa's POV~~

I plopped down on my bed once I finished getting my room and closet together "hey Shoita" I sat up and looked at the door and saw nii-san standing there so I motioned for him to come in as I pull my knees to my chest "yea nii-san". He sat on my bed facing me "I just got off the phone with dad and I told him that we had to move you for reasons and that your last name will be changed to ours" I started to get scared because I thought he told him till I felt a hand on my knees so I looked up.

"No I didn't tell him"

I smiled and thanked him but he ruffled my hair while telling me to get into my pjs for a movie night then left my room.

I got up and went to my closet started to look around for something till I found a dark grey shirt and my cheetah print shorts and boots.

Once I got dressed I grabbed my phone and put it in my pocket then made my way down stairs into the the livingroom and I got there I saw Luna getting comfy on the couch with a big blanket and nii-san coming in with a big bowl of popcorn

"Where's Akashi"

Nii-san looked at me "his dad had sent him some work and saying something about how he couldn't figure it out so he figured he would ask Sei-kun for help" I nodded and sat down next to Luna. I was expecting nii-san to sit next to Luna on her other side but I was wrong, he sat next to me making me the one in the middle "what are we watching".

He didn't say anything just put the bowl of popcorn in my lap and got comfy.