Deleted Cache No. 1: Del Cache

"Let me guess... Black hair, blue eyes, tall, slim, and probably a good C" I hummed a single note that he knew meant 'you're fucking reading my mind, now tell me how'. "You're weird like that. If you like a person that is sexy, they're going to have black hair; then if you think they're warm and girly they'll have green eyes, if they're cold and mysterious, blue. With brunettes, they're all generally shy and sweet. Blonds with you are always excitable and cute"

"No way" I shook my head. I knew I was that shallow but there is no way I can actually be that shallow!

"Its the truth. And with the kind of person you describe her as, she is going to be just a little taller than you, and had a simple-badass-goddess look going on. And the C is a given. Just to prove how amazing I am, I'll wager she was wearing skinny jeans, a black tank, and a black leather jacket. Possibly a key necklace too"

.        .        .

Fast forward through the day, and big surprise, Sawyer had forgotten that today was the day Marley had her basketball team functions and by now it'd be quicker just to wait an extra hour for Marley's ride and have her do with me whatever she wanted. Scary thought, right?

"So... Your girlfriend is avoiding you" a lone ravenette strut her way into my homework nook, where I usually stay when I have down time. "Been there, done that. But that is a story for another time" she seated herself