Deleted Scene No. 1: PREVIEW

Some people say that impossible things are just that, impossible. Some others would argue that they've seen this supernaturality with their own eyes, yet when they return looking for their evidence, there is none, and there is a simple scientific explanation awaiting them in place of what they know they saw.

There is a place called the Night School where some are trained specifically to eradicate the world of any trace of aliens, mythological creatures, or anything sacred that humans would surely disgrace. Such an organization has a worth cause, off course, protecting the fantastical community from the tyranny of humans and their need to destroy. But there is a fatal flaw in this perfect system. Those who do not wish to be part of the organization, if lucky, are stripped of their supernaturality, and if ever they're found they're killed and covered up just like any occurrence. Those who work for the School are kept on a strict schedule, and a strict limit to what they can do, who they can be with, and how they can live their lives.

Above all, no supernatural is ever allowed to fall in love with humanity.

**Sorry, first, this book is hard to write a preview for... If I ever do come up with a better one, I will definitely edit and improve this one!