20

"y/n? can we talk for a while?" jaehyun asked as you were packing. you looked at your watch, knowing if the talk lasted for more than five minutes, jacob would be waiting for you longer. but then, you didn't want to leave jaehyun hanging since it will bug you the whole night. 

"five minutes okay?" you said and he agreed.

"about jacob, i just... don't want you to be too close to jacob... i know you told me you want to be friends with him but you know what if the friendship turns into something else? i .. i just-" jaehyun started stuttering. you anxiously look at your watch, hoping this conversation doesn't last long.

well to make that happen was to tell him your point and leave right?

"jaehyun, you know me. i dont date carelessly because being in a relationship requires more than just your feelings. don't worry, jacob and i will just be friends. you said so, he's nice. i don't know why you said i deserved better but you don't have to worry. i gotta go, im sorry!" was all you said before running out of the room. 

running to the gate, you saw jacob warming his hands, probably because he stood in the cold for too long. feeling sorry, you held his hands and it was freezing. he was taken aback by your actions because you came unnoticed. "you ran here?" he asked when he noticed you panting.

"im sorry! let's get coffee, my treat!" you replied and dragged him to the cafe, still holding his hands. 

;

jaehyun stared outside the window, witnessing the whole thing happened. he sighed and put his head on the wall. 

"what if i actually like you y/n?"