04

while the boys decided to go for a short walk, you continued doing your work inside the classroom. you stared outside for a while, admiring the greenery. it feels calming, after a tiring long day. you wanted to go home but it was better to finish the project as soon as possible.

though it's a shame that jaehyun and you would probably not talk after the project ends, you decided that if it's meant to be that way, then it will be. the door opened, and you expected the boys to be back noisily but it was just jaehyun. 

"hey you want my milk?" he asked while passing it to you. 

oat milk? that's odd. well there are people who drink oat milk but it's rare since the people around you never drank it before. few minutes after, the boys came back all noisy with a smirk on their faces. "jung jaehyun! i know your plan!" doyoung said while putting jaehyun into a headlock.

you were confused but still continued to sip on your milk. your team mate, taeyong sat beside you and smiled. "you wanna hear a funny story? jaehyun usually gets chocolate milk from the machine. everyone knows the code is 02 yet he presses 03. funny thing is, he even checked the code yet still press it wrong. oat milk? hahaha" 

you looked at jaehyun and he avoided eye contact.

so buying the wrong milk was on purpose?