06

"what? isn't it just 1 group to 2 lecturers presentation? why is it in front of the whole class?" questioned doyoung to the lecturer. so far, all of the group presentations were never in front of the class. it was awkward to this new arrangement. 

it was decided that you were the third group to present. instead of actually listening to other groups' presentations, your team was busy laughing away and took pictures of one another. playfully, you decided to join them and took pictures of jaehyun using his phone.

he smiled and your heart skipped a beat. thankfully, your face was covered by his phone, so he wouldn't have seen your face blushing. 

you looked at your watch and sighed. today was the last day working with the team. you loved the team bonding and its a shame that the team probably will forget about you after this project. but honestly, the main reason was, jaehyun. will he still approach you after the project ends? 

"group picture guys!!" johnny called out and you snapped out of your thoughts. you hated standing picture since these dudes were all above 175 except for you. you complained and requested for a sitting picture and no one seemed to hear you except jaehyun.

"alright, sitting picture!"

despite being on his phone, he was actually listening to you? you actually felt happy about that.