12

"girl, it isn't the period. something else is off, what's the tea?" doyoung asked when you both walked home together. unlike other days, you were quiet instead of being noisy. you just shook your head and plugged in your earphones. just on time, the bus came when you arrived at the bus stop. 

you looked around but no single seat was available so you sat at the 2 people sitting. it was pretty squeezy sitting beside doyoung, since his shoulders were buff but you weren't uncomfortable that your shoulders were touching his.

being annoying, doyoung took one side of your earphones and put it on. his eyes widened and started to nod his head to the beat of the song. both of you had the same music taste, so most of the time you would vibe together. being goofy with him made you smile but the smile didn't last when you looked outside the window.

you saw them together. you turned back your gaze to the front and continued nodding to the beat of the song. just when you thought you could forget about it for a minute, your thoughts are filled back with him.

how much more do you want to hurt me jaehyun?

or maybe that wasn't the right question. 

why do you have to keep hoping and end up making yourself hurt every single time?