03

after weeks of working together, you exchanged social media usernames with your team members and started following one another. it was to your surprise that jaehyun started replying to your stories on instagram. 

it made your heart flutter because no guy would reply to almost every of your story. despite that, you did not want to keep your hopes high because you do not want to be heartbroken over a stupid one-sided love again. it was probably jaehyun being friendly.

what made you more touched was, when he decided to add you on his close friend list. really, only after a few weeks of communicating, he decided that you were worth to be on his list? you were excited, and it gave you slight hope but it all got smashed when your friend from another module said that jaehyun put her in his close friend list too.

the thing is, you rarely see them talk. probably 4 out of 10 times? you do know that they would joke around everytime they see each other. once again, you wondered, why you thought that you were special to someone. what a joke.

constantly having to remind yourself that you were a friend to jaehyun, everytime he acts sweet to you sucks real bad.

;

hello~ how you liking the story so far? anyways, i just finished watching romantic doctor 2 and i really hope for a s3 hahaha idk i stil prefer the s1 but nurse park x doctor yoon makes me love s2 a lil bit more <3