10

throughout the whole lesson, no one was paying attention maybe unless those in the front rows were. right and left, the boys beside you were playing y8 on their laptop. you were watching itaewon class but you weren't focusing on it. 

your mind was filled with jaehyun's smile this morning. funny how a few months ago, seeing jaehyun smile was difficult, even when he is around his friends. you liked the change in his attitude but one thing you dislike about the change was, it made you fall for him again.

you hate to admit that whenever jaehyun sends you a dm on instagram, the excitement is one of a kind. no one's text or dm made you feel excited lately unless it was from him.

"sorry im late!" 

everyone glanced to the girl standing at the door. ah, eunseo. doyoung started clearing his throat and you realised the three boys were looking at jaehyun. you looked at him too and his ears went red. that's when you realise, jaehyun has a crush on eunseo.

hahaha nice, you knew it so well that the chances of jaehyun liking you were low but why did you had a slight hope? his standards were probably higher.

"ah right, didnt you text eunseo? how did it go?" doyoung asked when you were all walking to the cafeteria. you pretended to be on your phone so that you seemed to be busy. "she left me on read. ah nevermind, she doesn't seem to be interested" jaehyun sighed. 

you knew eunseo. she's a really sweet and friendly person. but somehow why do you feel like hating her now?