05

one month passed, and you were almost done with the project. the five of you thought the remaining ones could be done through pair work. initially, doyoung wanted to work with you but he suddenly said something that caught everyone off guard.

 "oh? if taeyong works with johnny and i work with y/n, jaehyun would be alone.. jaehyun, why don't i partner with them instead so your plan could work?" doyoung smirked, and the other friends smiled and nodded.

awkwardly, you looked down to your phone, pretending you received a notification when all you did is to text your mom to ask what she cooked today. you somehow knew what they were talking about but acting dumb is sometimes the better way to go. 

and then it's decided, you were gonna work with jaehyun for one part of the presentation. 

it was awkward at first, spending time alone with just him but he started taking videos of you and posting it on instagram. you don't know why but you oddly feel happy when he mentioned you in his story. as revenge for posting your unglam on his story, you decided to take his pictures too, since it's only fair that way.

on your way home and looking back at your gallery, you found yourself smiling. he's still perfect in any angles. 

it's so hard to move on. 

you wished he was the cold guy who wouldn't talk to you. at least you wouldn't have hopes for anything, unlike what's happening now with whole milk incident.

 at least you wouldn't have hopes for anything, unlike what's happening now with whole milk incident