zwanzig

Tyler found himself smiling without realizing. Jenna, Josh, and himself were all on the ground. They were all sitting atop Jenna's carpeted bedroom floor. Life, the board game, sat in the middle of them all.

"Two babies?! Man, I might need another van!"

"You look like a protestute at this rate, Josh. We are barely halfway across the board. Is this even possible?" Tyler laughed out, spinning the game piece.

"Pft-! Protestute!" Josh fell back laughing.

"10! Ha! You owe me $5,000!" Jenna clapped in excitement.

Tyler slapped his lousy pile of money. He fished out $5,000 and gave it to her. "Fuck you. I'm losing money by every damn passing minute."

"Watch your language, sir. And there's a payday coming up so calm down."

"Yeah wow a whole $30,000."

"That I gave you!" Josh shouted.

"Yeah, thanks for the trade. How's my 70,000 treating you?" Josh picked up his money and threw it the air. Tyler rolled his eyes, "But you watch your back cause I am waiting to get you back for this." He pointed at Josh, narrowing his eyes at him.

"That's life, man. That's life!"

"Pick up your damn money before I steal it. You don't want to get robbed because life can do that ya."

"I can legally arrest you." The blonde warned.

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"Yes, please arrest him."

"For what?"

"Threats." Josh returned as he picked up the colored paper.

"That isn't a thing."

"Yeah it is."

"Its not death threats."

"Close to it."

"Do you want me to murder you?"

"Okay now I have been threatened!"

"Y'all are salty." Jenna stated.

Josh thanked her while Tyler disagreed. "I'm not-"

"Tyler, you gotta admit, you are."

"No. Since when am I-?'

"Since you were four."

"How would you know, Josh?"

"Your mom tells a lot of stories."

"Why are you talking to my mom?"

"I've been over for movie night at the Joseph residents. It gets wild."

"What other Joseph's are you friends with?"