Chapter Ten: Hannah

Hey Squishies, whats up? As I write this now, my story has hit 1500 reads!! Thank you all so so so so much! I couldn't have done it without you. Just to make it clear and all out in the open, I appreciate each and every one of my fans. I try to thank you as you fan, and if it slips my mind, I truly am sorry.

Just to let you know also, when I'm on here, I'm usually bored. I look for stories and stuff but there's so many distractions that I really can't pay attention and I end up just scanning over meaningless words that don't register anything to me. So if you check your meebo bar thingamabob, and I'm on line, PM ME!!! I want friends :')

Chapter today has a new unexpected character, so you'll just have to wait and see!! I think you'll like her! I know I do, she's based off my real life friend Hannah! Hooray for friends!

Video this week is 1D's new song Little Things. AGH!!!!! SO MANY FEELS!!!!

If you read my authors note this week, comment your stripper name. You just take the name of the first pet you ever had and put it in front of the first street you ever lived on. If you've never had a pet, just use what you would name your first pet. For example, mine is Smokey Wachusett. My dads is Frankie Hollywood. Hehe.

Kay guys, on with the authors note!!

No no, you read story now, no more authors note.

No no, Mr. Superman no here

BYE SQUISHIES!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND I APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR ME!!!

The next day...

(ARIA'S POV)

 "Alright mom. I love you" I whispered to the computer monitor.

"Love you too sweetheart, Talk to you soon" I heard back. She blew a kiss at me and I caught it. Then I blew one back.

"Okay mom. Bye!" I said. She waved and signed off. A deep sigh escaped my lips and I barely noticed the single tear streaming down my cheek. It hit Niall's bedspread with a small thump and I preemptively wiped away the second tear before it could fall.

I shut the laptop with a click and shuffled off the bed. I slung the computer under my arm and carried it out of the room, and downstairs to a waiting Niall. He reached out expectantly.

"You okay?" he asked, noticing the slight red tinting my cheeks. And I don't know why I said what I said next. But it happened.

"No" I whined, my voice cracking. Fat tears rolled quickly down my cheeks. Niall's eyes filled with concern, and he set down his computer, quickly coming over to embrace me in a tight hug. I buried my face in the crook of his neck and broke down into racking sobs.

He rubbed my back soothingly, and my breathing slowly returned to normal. I wrapped my arms around his back and squeezed him back. When we finally separated he looked at my red eyes for a minute.

"Thanks" I finally said, breaking the silence. He nodded.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked sympathetically. I smiled and shook my head.

"I'm okay. Thanks Niall, it means a lot" I leaned forward and kissed his cheek. Right on the spot where my lips touched his cheek, he turned bright red. I giggled.

"You know, it's really great to have a guy friend that actually cares. You don't just want to get in my pants" I grinned, making him blush anymore.

"Oh, he does want to get in your pants" Harry said, passing the room, headed for the kitchen.

"Harry!" Niall exclaimed. "I do not!" Harry turned back to Niall with a small smirk on his face.