Chapter Two: Write

Woo! I updated! I think I'm gonna start updating on Tuesdays. I'll try not to miss any, but if I do, please don't get upset. I have a really busy schedule and sometimes I'm honestly just too tired to stay up another minute. So if I don't update I'm really sorry and I will try and update as soon as I can afterwards.

Okay so for this chapter I'm going to apologize in advance. It's longer than I'd like it to be. But I could've either split it into 2 short chapters or I could've put it into 1 long chapter. So I asked my sister from another mister Ellianna, and she told me to write it as 1. So that's what I did. Enjoy! Fan, vote and comment!

(ARIA'S POV)

I pulled up to the therapists office in my new Toyota. I started therapy about 2 weeks ago and I've been making a lot of progress. Dr. Hupp was definately as good as my Mom thought she would be. So she got really excited after about a week and she got me this new Corolla as a surprise. I tried to refuse, but she insisted.

Anyway, today was the day Dr. Hupp told me I would be making the most progress. I guess she was gonna do somehting special today. I have no idea what, but if it worked half as well as she said it would, I would be cured by the end of the month.

I got out of my car, making sure I locked my doors. I strolled up to the front doors, anxious for todays appointment. I've kind of gotten over the fact that I'm in therapy. I've out it in my mind as helping me move on, rather than I'm insane.

I pushed the doors open and walked up to the front desk.

"Hey there Kris" I said. Kris was the nice reception lady. We've grown close over the past 2 weeks.

"Hi Aria! How are things today?" she asked me. She was one of the few people I knew that actually cared when she asked that.

"Oh you know, same old same old." I answered her with a smile. "And you?"

"Great, thanks for asking! Dr. Hupp is in her office, just go ahead in." she told me

"Thanks girly!" I grinned and headed past her desk into the office. I set my bag down and sat in the big comfy chair. "Hey Dr. Hupp, whatcha got for me today?" She walked over from her desk to sit across from me.

"I have a little project I want you to try for me" she said, crossing he rlegs and folding her hands in her lap. "Would you like to know what it is?" she asked me.

"Um, let me think for a minute. YES! Tell me tell me tell me!" I pleaded. I really want to have a full recovery.

"Okey then, slow down" Dr. Hupp said, chuckling. "Alright, here's my idea. I want you to write a letter" Oh no. I'm awful at writing. And there was no one I could write to. She must've seen the look of panic on my face. "Don't worry, you won't actually be sending it. It's just a symbolic thing. You're gonna write a letter to anyone. Preferably a celebrity, just because you have no emotional connection to them. You'll write a letter to them about everything. Everything bad that's ever happened to you in your life, how you feel about it and all that. Everything. Then you'll put it in an envelope, address it, and stamp it. Then burn it. It symbolizes all those feelings going away for good" she said. "What do you think?"

"Well... It's worth a shot. Anything that'll give me a better shot at being normal again" I gave her a weak smile.

"Good" she smiled back at me. "Any celebrity you have in mind?" she asked. That was just her curiosity. But actually, I know exactly who I'm gonna write to. Lately I've been taking an interest in a certain British boy band by the name of One Direction. I'm gonna write to Niall. I've taken a particular liking to him. I'm not sure why. Maybe it's his happy go lucky personality, his charming demeanor, or his quick wit. Maybe it's that he looks so kind you just wanna curl up in his arms annd fall asleep. No idea.