Chapter Five: Him

Hey my little squishy butts!! That's your new name. Heehee, I hope you like it!!! Who am I kidding, OF COURSE YOU DO. Hehehe.

Okay, so obviously I'm writing this part before I've written the actual chapter, so I'm not sure exactly how long it'll be, but I know it will be LOONG. I made a promise to Moemoe, so if you're reading (Which you'd better be) This is for you. I was going to split it in 2, but then we made a deal and she held up her side. So long chapter it is.

And finally, the long awaited, NIALL CHAPTER!!!!! Woo hoo!!! But that's all you get.

I've been informed that my picture last week didn't work... Aww. I'm sowwy. My computer was being stupid and I wanted to throw it out the window. So I think now I'm just gonna do weird funny videos.

Anyway, here's the long awaited, (and just long) chapter 5!!

Bye squishy butts xx

(ARIA'S POV)

He could not, I repeat, COULD NOT read that letter. That was all my most personal, deepest experiences. I wouldn't want my MOM reading that, let alone an international pop star I didn't even know!! If he got his hands on that letter, I don't know what I'd do. I have to find a way to stop it. But how?

"Sweetie, whats wrong?" mom Mom interrupted my thoughts, concern written all over her face. I took a deep breath and let out a long, heavy sigh. I thought about my wording very carefully before I answered.

"Nothing Mom. It's just... Well you see..." I struggled. Guess I could've thought more. "That letter was never meant to be sent. It's really important that it doesn't get there" I said, trying to keep it vague. Unfortunately, my Mother is the curious type.

"Why is that?" she asked intently, her eyes boring into my skull, almost breaking me.

"I just is, OK?!?" I snapped at her, the words spilling out harsher than I meant them. I gazed up at her and saw her hurt expression. "Sorry Mom, I didn't mean it like that" I explained. Her face slightly softened.

"It's okay. Any particular reason you don't want to tell me?" she asked. I guess I could give her a bit more information.

"It was for therapy, and it's REALLY personal. It was never meant to leave this house." I said, silently regretting telling her it was for therapy.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. If that helps at all. But on the upside, he won't know anything about you, right?" she asked. How wrong she was. But I couldn't tell her what was in the letter. I quickly conjured up a lie.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. It was just a fan mail thing. He probably won't even read it he gets so many a day" I said, praying to God I was convincing.

"Exactly!" she said, evidently glad I wasn't livid at her. Well... I didn't show it. I gave her a quick hug.

"It's getting kinda late. I'm gonna head to bed" I told her, standing up.

"Okay sweetie. Night!" she said.

"Night Mom" I said, climbing the stairs 2 at a time. I wasn't going to bed. I was going to do a little searching.

I sat down at the computer desk in my room and flipped open my laptop. I booted up the Internet and went straight to google.

Is there a way to get a letter back once it's been sent?

I searched. My fingers drummed the desktop impatiently, cursing my slow Internet. When it finally loaded up I was relieved to find other people who asked the same thing as me.