Chapter Nine: Meet the Boys

Oh. My. Freakin. God. SQUISHIES!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BESTEST!!!!!! LKJSDFBVGLKSDJFBV;SDKFJBVLDSK;JFB I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS GOT ME TO OVER 1000 READS ON MY STORY!!!!!! HOLY FLIPPIN NUTSACK!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I love you all. So much. Seriously. You all get an air cupcake. One for you, and one for you, and one for YOU!!! EEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, video this week is The Dramatic Song. I don't know why. It's a funny song. And I am feeling DRAMATIC!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're actually reading this, tell me your LEAST favorite song, down in the comments.

This weeks dedication is to @iloveupiggy for being the first comment from someone i don't know, and for making me the new cover for my up and coming LIAM STORY!! Cuz I was lazy and didn't want to make one. Yeah. So thanks @iloveupiggy!!!!!!

Okay, soooooooooooo yeah. I don't know what to say here.

Making up the story as I go today. Hope you guys like it!

Ally xx

(ARIA'S POV)

A beam of light came shining through my window. I squeezed my eyes tightly shut against it, trying to block it out, but I realized it was no use. I slowly, cautiously opened my eyes, holding my hand up to shade myself. Once my eyes had adjusted, I looked slowly around the room.

I wasn't in my room. This room looks exactly like the one in that dream I had last night about Niall Horan. Weird.

I threw off the blanket, bracing myself for the cold breeze that was sure to come and ruin my comfort. I looked down, and realized I was wearing sweatpants. I always wear shorts to bed. These were the sweatpants from my dream last night... Hmm... This was getting freaky.

I walked slowly out of the room, brushing off the weird. I found the stairs and trudged down them, I decided to find my mom and ask her what was going on and where we were. Once she explained it would probably all come together.

I rounded the corner after the last step and noticed a blond head showing above the back of the couch. Oh my god. Could it be?

"Morning" I greeted, still slightly confused. The head whipped around and the owner smiled as greeting. It was Niall.

"Morning sleeping beauty" he answered. A broad grin swept my lips and I ran, jumping and clearing the back of the couch. I landed perfectly on the seat next to Niall. His eyebrows furrowed in a quizzical manner.

"What was that?" he asked, in somewhat of a whisper.

"It was a jump, and it was awesome. Don't question the awesome." I finalized. He held a cautioning finger to his lips, then smiled.

Why did he want me to be quiet?

That's when I noticed the 4 empty sleeping bags lying messily on the floor in from of the couch.

I pointed at the bags and looked at Niall, questioning silently. He just shook his head and brushed it off.

"You'll see" he whispered. He grabbed my forearm and stood, leading me into the kitchen. A tall, curly haired boy stood in front of the stove, something sizzling in front of him. He spun around towards the sink to throw in a spatula. His eyes fell on mine and he grinned.

"Hi there." he greeted, outstretching his hand or me to shake. I complied, and gripped it to shake it back.

"Hi" I said, dragging the word out. Though he hadn't introduced himself, I knew exactly who this was. I just met Harry Styles.

All of a sudden everything went dark.

"Guess who!" I heard a cheeky sounding, British boys voice from next to my ear.

"Umm! I don't know!" I admitted. My vision came back and a pouty looking Louis stepped into my vision.

"It's no fun when you haven't met the person" he said to Harry. Harry welcomed him for a hug and Louis gladly accepted. I shot a glance towards Niall, not really sure what the look meant. He glanced back at me and for the brief second our eyes locked he just smiled. He nodded in reassurance as a frazzled looking Zayn walked into the room, teasing around his hair.

"Guys!" he whined. "I'm having a really bad hair day today and-" his eyes fell on me and he stopped.

"Hello" he greeted me after a few awkward moments. I smiled weakly, still trying to take all this in, it's very overwhelming to meet members of your favorite band.

"You guys started the introductions without me?" A deep voice said from behind me. I turned to find a fully dressed Liam walking into the room.

"Actually, no" Harry said from behind me "All we said was hi. So unless she's a gigantic fangirl, she has no idea who we are.

Alright Aria, keep your cool. Don't freak out.

"Well then, I'll start it off. I'm Liam. Daddy, and resident responsible right here" he said, bowing. I curtsied in response, getting a light chuckle out of him.

"Thats Harry. Curly, Hazza, and flirt right there" he said pointing. "Oh, but don't call him Hazza, only I call him that" he added. I nodded in agreement.

"Got it" I finalized.

"Good. Thats Zayn. Lover of hair products and beauty. Don't take his mirror. He will cut you" Liam said, causing me to stifle a laugh.

"And I'm Louis!" the striped boy shouted. "Lover of stripes and carrots!!!" I laughed loudly, echoing through the large house.

"And you've already met Niall" Harry said with a kind of creepy grin. What was he implying. I took one glance at Niall and saw his beet red face. The second he saw me looking he tried to cover it up.

"So Aria. Meet the boys" he said. The boys all exchanged glances, talking in a secret 1D telepathic language.

Niall, you've got some 'splaining to do.