Chapter Eight: Explain

Hey people!! I'm actually uploading this week, I know, big shocker. Again, I am SOOOO SORRY for last weeks lack of upload. I'm just stupid and I'm kind of in the middle of a block. Plus, I started a new account with my friend Rachel, its called Californication. If you get the Red Hot Chili Peppers reference, holler at me. HOLLER HOLLER!!!

Okay, immediately after this chapter is posted im taking down the little message I posted last week. I don't want it sitting there and reminding me. I seriously do care about this and it really does make me sad when I don't post. I care about you guys, and I care that you care that you care care care. Care. Care bears!!

Video this week is Landshark. Not sure why, I was just kinda feelin it.

OOH!! Found another friend on here!! This chapter is dedicated to her, so go fan her please!! I'll love y'all forever! And Hannah, if you're reading this, I <3 U LIKE A FAT KID LOVES CAKE!!

Hehe. On with the story matchstick eater!!

Sorry bout that. Reading Inkheart.

Bye Squishy Butts xx

PS: If you actually read this far, post a line or verse of a Disney song in the comments. I watched Aladdin the other day and all the songs have been stuck in my head since.

Luff you guise!!

(HARRY'S POV)

Niall stood frozen for a few minutes that passed like hours, a panicked expression plastered on his features. His eyes darted quickly from me, to Lou, to Zayn and back yet again, analyzing what our next move would be.

"Okay! I can't take anymore! Why are you guys looking at me like that?" he burst, the edge apparent in his whisper he used to not wake this girl. I grinned wide and stepped forward, breaking our interrogative triangle. I looked directly into Niall's bright blue eyes, his stare meeting mine, with a hint of question buried in his pupils.

"Niall's got a girlfriend, Niall's got a girlfriend" I sang, my voice escalating as I sang. I even added a small dance to go with it. He slapped my upper arm and I shrank back, a pout on my lips and no doubt in my eyes.

"She's not my girlfriend" he finalized. I half expected him to stamp his foot for accompaniment. "I met her today, and she's really cool. I like her, but I don't want to go ahead and jump right into a relationship before. I've tried it, and I've got many a broken heart" he explained.

"But why not Ni? You'll never know if you don't try." Zayn told him, short and sweet.

"That's good advice mate. If you like her you have to take the plunge" Louis agreed. I nodded approvingly, having nothing else to add.

Niall sighed and ran his hand through his short blond locks, his expression strained with thought.

"Okay, fine. I will. But not now. I need to know more about her first. And she told me to wake her up when the movie was over so she could go back to her hotel. But you lot better get out of here!" he demanded.

"But Niall!! Why?" Lou whined, shifting his weight from foot to foot.

"Because Louis! When she wakes up she'll be tired and groggy. I don't want to overwhelm her with you all standing here" Niall explained.

"You know lads he's right. Let's go in the other room until she's out. Give them some privacy" Liam piped up for the first time, leaning against the door frame on the threshold. Niall's head whipped to face him in surprise. I don't think he realized Liam was even here. I almost forgot myself, he'd been so quiet.

"Alright, come on then guys" Zayn said, ushering us quickly out of the room. From there we waited and watched, in somplete and utter silence.

(NIALL'S POV)

Once I could be positive that the boys were completely out of sight I stepped lightly over to Aria and gripped her shoulder, shaking her awake.

"Aria" I whispered in a sing song way, the way my mom used to. "Time to wake up" I added. In reality, I had absolutely no idea what I was doing. I was just going off memories from my mum.

"Uunnhh" she groaned groggily. Her eyes fluttered open about halfway and her weak gaze locked onto mine.

"It's time to get up" I repeated. She groaned again, closing her eyes tighter and rolling onto her stomach.

"I don't wanna" I heard, muffle, from the couch cushion.

"Aria" I said, the rest of my words clearly underlined in my tone.

"No!" I heard again, this time watching her curl up in a tight little ball on the couch. I sighed.

"Aria, you told me to wake you up when the movie was over so you could go back to your hotel" I said, getting frustrated.

"Screw what I said, just let me stay here tonight" she pleaded. I sighed again.

"You know, I think tomorrow when you wake up here you'll be really mad, but I don't think there's any convincing you now. I guess you're staying" I finally gave in. There was no use in this.

"Yay!" she exclaimed, rolling onto her side and curling up into a comfortable position.

"At leaset let me-" I tried to say, but I was cut off by a soft snore escaping Aria's lips. I let a deep sigh escape mine, then knelt down and slid my arms under her, picking her up. She stirred slightly, then rolled over in my arms and laid her head against my chest. I carefully made my way to the stairs and slowly ascended them. At the top I rounded the corner and entered my room. I walked to the bed and laid her down carefully, so as to not wake her. I had no need to worry. She turned over and curled up even tighter. I saw her slightly shiver, so I tiptoed the few feet to my closet and pulled out a blanket. I lightly threw it on top of her and left the room, tiptoeing back downstairs. I walked over to the dining room ,where the boys were waiting.

"You lot can come out now" I said, realizing a little too late that nobody was in the room.

"Way ahead of you mate!" I heard Harry call from the living room. I made my way back in there and found all the boys arranged comfortably in my living room. They had restarted Finding Nemo, though I had this tingling feeling in my gut that they weren't exactly planning to watch it. I sank down on the couch and closed my eyes in serenity, enjoying my moment of silence. When I finally reopened I saw 4 scrutinizing pairs of eyes staring intently at me. I looked them back and forth, silently asking the question.

"Tell. Us. Everything. From the beginning" Harry almost demanded. I hesitated before finally starting. Everything. From the beginning.

"Okay, well it all started this morning..."