Chapter Four: This is Bad.

Yo yo yiggity yo!!! What's the happy happs in the hizzy my brotha? Haha, sorry bout that, I just had an URGE!!!!

Okay, I have a few things to say here. First of all, I hate advertising but I'm going to anyway, just because it was done for me. I'm doing this without these people knowing.

Forever and Always, by Moeleblanc. Just started, but I go to school with her, and it's gonna be good, trust me on this.

Don't Leave Me, by Elliannalovesyou. I cheer with Ellianna and this one is definitely worth reading. She has some great ideas.

And last but certainly not least.

One Direction's Little Sister, by HanNguyen1. If you are not reading this already, read it now. It's a must read, one of my favorite stories on wattpad. That's saying a lot.

Okay, moving on to other important topics. I'M SORRY ONE DIRECTION IS NOT IN THE STORY YET AND I'M PRETTY SURE THAT'S THE REASON WHY I'M LOSING SO MANY READERS!!!! BUT DON'T FRET MY LOVELIES, THEY WILL BE IN THE STORY SOON, JUST LET ME BUILD UP TO IT!! YOU WOULDN'T JUMP INTO A LEAF PILE THAT WAS 2 FEET TALL, YOU HAVE TO BUILD IT UP TO REALLY BIG FIRST!! Get it? Got it? Good.

Author's notes. Will always be written in bold, just so you know. And I will ALWAYS have them before the story, so I don't take away from the end. If i leave you with a cliffhanger, I want it to meddle around in your brain until you can't stand it anymore and are begging me for an update. Muahaha evil Ally.

Okey dokey, now updates. I am busy people!! I'm in 8th grade, and we have a lot of projects this year, so if I don't update early in the evening when you're all still up, tough chiz nuggets, read it the next day. I've stayed up till 2 in the morning typing a story before so I don't let yall down. Yeah that's right. And please don't bug me for updates, they come on Tuesdays. Get used to it.

I need a cover. If anybody can make me a cover I will love you forever. Message me if you can!! Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks guise!!!!!!!!!

So I think on the side I will be putting some of my favorite funny one direction pictures every week, unless there is something I wanna show you. Otherwise, its funny 1D picture time!!

I tried to put one up this week. Not sure if it worked. Did it?>>>>>>>

Soooo sorry for the super long A/N, I'll get on with the storeh now. Goodbye fellow bronies!!

Ally xx

(ARIA'S MOM'S POV)

When Aria left I sat wondering what to do for a minute. Then I realized that I haven't checked the mail yet today. I threw on my flip flops and slipped outside for a minute. I quickly grabbed the large handful of mail stuffed in my mailbox. I ran back inside and sat down to sift through it all Most of it was bills, but then I came across a bright green envelope.

Annette Rycleft

It said in a messy scrawl. I wonder who this could be from. I usually don't get personal letters, except for my birthday and holidays, and it's the middle of the summer and my birthday isn't for a few weeks. I ripped it open and pulled out a cute little hallmark card. I read the front.

Happy Birthday! I know you feel like you're getting old... But look on the bright side

I quickly flipped it open and 50 dollars spilled out onto my lap. I picked it up and stuffed it into my pocket before continuing.