EchoStorm Timeline (Incomplete)

The EchoStorm Timeline features a series of important chronological events which took place within the world of Juno, the world itself has already passed 3 recorded millennia; Atros was the first, Thanos was the second, and the newly birthed millennia, the Echoes. 

ECHOES 1:95 – Pre-liberty Era: The Uprising

             Various rogue factions rises up worldwide on Juno, the lawless era very comparable to the Wild West. Villages rely on protection on sheriffs and bounty hunters, there were no authorities to stabilize peace though the entire civilization managed to survive this state. Massive development of gunpowder by an independent weapons company known as SIRtech Industries, at this point, it easily fueled the outlaw nature of Juno.

Several factions rise up within different states, from simple low life thugs to major political rivals.

Additional Notes:

*Early variants of the L-0WA Raptors and M46 Nomad were made by SIRtech for long distance travels and convoying within state boundaries.

*Mark I SIRs made a show stomping market sales for its reliability and firepower.

ECHOES 2:01 – Pre-Liberty Era: 1st Civil War

            Two separated parties, the Peacekeeper and Dominion rose up from the rest of other factions, trying to win governance to the people of Juno. The maddened war for the world started. Peacekeeper propaganda began spreading worldwide so did the Dominion. While the Dominion possesses sheer firepower when it terms of technology but on the other hand, Peacekeeper propaganda was far more successful than its opposition, leaded by John Cyprus III, a politician who descended down his title through bloodline. The territory boundaries were later drawn within the globe.

Additional Notes:

*The origins of both faction lies on two major continents: Tychus (Peacekeepers) and Inoa (Dominion)

*SIRtech co-opted and pledges to support the Peacekeeper faction in exchange for protection from bandit renegade raids and other outside hostility.

*As the Peacekeepers lack sustainable firepower needed for the battle, this result the early creation of the M47 Viking battle tank by SIRtech.

*The Peacekeeper has already established a monarchy within the high ranks. Therein the place of Cyprus would only be replaced by a male heir.

*By this time, the Junoan church has already made a pact with the Peacekeepers and Cyprus, a promise that to make it an established proper religion worldwide, in return, the Peacekeepers gain their support.

ECHOES 2:02 and so on– Pre liberty Era: 1st Civil War Ongoing

            While many claimed that both parties are reckless and were only determine to secure power within Juno, a lot of Peacekeeper supporters were already gathered up by the year of Echoes 2:13. The Dominion however, was too not budging, limited support from the people worldwide making them further desperate and sinister as they plan their next move.

ECHOES 2:10 – 2:28 – Pre Liberty Era: Metro Excavation

            A mining company, Belhammer, has plotted a deep excavation within the Old Ruins (known as Metro). The excavation team has eventually struck an tip spear artifact that took atleast 18 years to dug up, the reason for this is that it wasn't just an artifact, but it was 35 km deep and occupying 10 hectares within area range, a lot of people told it was an impossible feat but as they look forward the coming years, it was grand immense.

The Metro was said to be an ancestral grounds left by an alien species but such rumor tend to pave way as the lack of its certain origins. In the middle on the Metro lies the spear like mega structure named Omnipolis, it was the only structure viewable even looking from afar while below the tower is the Metro ground that provides occupancy and city like expanses. It has been calculated by many scientist that it is impenetrable at any way when it terms of conventional firepower.