Deleted Scene: Aftermath Dream Sequence

(NOTE: THIS SCENE IS CURRENTLY SCRAPPED OUT OF THE NOEL ITSELF, ALTHOUGH IT IS READABLE FOR THE PEOPLE. IT IS UNLIKEY TO BE AN OFFICIAL EVENT FOR THE SERIES.)

The dark clouds within the road to the Metro, young Vincent was still in shock back what happened on Revernus. His mother on his made him comfortable as much as possible but they remained silent still along the way. The obese man, Butcher, however, looks much calm unlike the other survivors, he held his shotgun while cocking it back, again, and again but doesn't includes slugs on his playtime for it could be trigger and could shoot off unexpectedly. As they reached the gates of the Metro, Nomads, as they called the infantry support vehicle which is used widely on escorting people from the Spore Incident. The gates had checkpoints, of course. Nomads were scanned by Peacekeeper personnel within the near city side, it didn't took long however, they were immediately dropped by near the refugee zone. The place was crowded, a lot of people from Revernus came to the Metro to see allocation, some of them are from the Metro itself, trying to fetch their parents, children, and other kin related families. For the remaining Krey however, they had no one, they were never really been involve with their extended families and for Mara knew, she would have believe she already cut ties with them as soon as her mother and father died.

The new refugees were ordered to line up on the information stand, now temporarily replaced for assisting them. Mara and Vincent was able to lined up to the crowd without causing much suspicion, for the fat guy however, Butcher had to carry a non-civilian authorized shotgun with military grade slugs, he was held off the moment.

"Hey, hands off the merchandise!" he struggled to back them away, the two Peacekeeper guards had a hard time getting him inspected.

"This is just standard procedures, sir! We can't let unregistered weaponry go smuggled within the Metro, especially when it is non civilian authorized!" they continued to take it away yet he resists, and unintentionally smacked one of the guards with his elbow, he was knocked out cold...

The other one immediately took out his pistol and caught the attention of two more guards.

 "Put the weapon down, now!" one of stern looking guards warned him.

As soon as the ruckus gets fuzzier, Mara noticed them from not a bit far away at the counter, she was going next to inquire at it.

"Vincent, stay here, keep this line occupied. I'm going to check on Butcher, mommy won't take long." She kisses his forehead and Vincent nods his head with an affirmation, he remained muted after all this time.

Mara run off to confront Butcher. She was able to slip through the crowd, she was never used moving with the crowds, she felt dizzy, distracted from all the whispers, noise, even the cries of some refugee kids and mothers. The moment she got to Butcher, she raised her right armed and said "Butcher!"

He was taken in by surprised to see Mara is still there, she slip through the guards and stopped in front of him. "Let it go..." the sincerity in her eyes easily convinced Butcher. "This people are just doing their jobs, you can't blame them for that, can you?" he slowly puts his shotgun down. During this moment, she was already suffering fatigue, the gunpoint even stressed her for she doesn't know what is the man capable of.

"No, I suppose not..." he looked down, and one of the guards immediately retrained his arms behind his back. This time, he didn't resists, he look at Mara and said "Thanks."

"Thank you, ma'am. If you hadn't interfered, we might have needed him to be put down. Do you know him?" The cranky looking officer told Mara.

"Not very long, he saved our lives if that would add of knowing him. Please tell me you'll go easy on him." She tried to let them persuade them to reduce the trouble.