61. Tonight

Her...

"Emma? Are you okay?" Alex asked when she noticed that all color had drained from my face.

"Yes. Yes, I am." I asked, my eyes still glued to the small screen in my hand.

"I just.. I need to go." I shook my head rapidly.

"Hey, Anna." I rushed over to her and Lizzy.

"I'm sorry, guys. Something came up and I have to go. Thank you again for buying me all these things, Anna." I pointed at the four shopping bags I held and quickly gave the three women hugs before I rushed to the parking lot with William a few feet behind me.

"Where to, Emma?" George asked once I got in.

"Jake's, please George." I said before fishing for my phone again. I read the message one more time before dialing Drake.

"Yes, my dearest friend." He said once he picked up.

"Where are you?" I asked with a frown.

"I just left the company. I have an important errand to run with a friend. Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yes, never mind. Have fun." I ended the call before he could reply then dialed Jake.

"What's up, Em?" He picked up.

"Please tell me you can meet me at your house in ten minutes. I need to talk to you. I'm freaking out." I said, hyperventilating. William looked at me with concern and I gave him a big fake smile.

"Whoa, what's wrong?" Jake asked with concern.

"Can you make it or not?" I asked, impatient.

"Yes, sure. I'll be there in fifteen." He stated.

"Thanks, Jake. And please don't mention this to Dean." I whispered, hoping that William wasn't eavesdropping.

"A-alright." He hesitated before agreeing. I ended the call and focused on calming my breathing.

I'm pregnant. I'm carrying Dean's child.. I'm going to be a mother in nine months. For days, I have known that I might be pregnant but I was somehow so sure that I'm not, to the point that I never actually thought about what I would do if I am.

What am I going to do?

Dean is going to be thrilled when I tell him, and that scares me as much as it makes me feel the safest woman on the planet. Does that make any sense? I mean, of course I'm keeping this child, but we've just been through so much and we're finally on our feet.

We just proved to our families and friends that we love each other enough to get through everything that has happened and that no matter how little time we had together, we love each other all the same. Now we have to break it to everyone that we're expecting a baby.

Oh, my god. My mother is going to go insane when she hears about this.

I arrived at Jake's and William made sure I got inside safely before he left. I rushed to my room, put the shopping bags along with my purse on the bed, then rushed back downstairs to the living room and started pacing.

I have to tell Dean once he gets back but I don't want to be freaking out when I do. I want to be as thrilled as he will be. I have to get this fear and shock out of my system before I break this news to him because I want to enjoy how happy he is going to be. Not every woman could say that, and I have to be grateful that Dean is such a great guy to the point that he makes me feel so safe about this.

I need to focus on that.

"Emma?" Jake called once he got inside and I yelled back, letting him know I was in the living room.