31. Too Late For Promises

Him..

"Dean, he's h--" and then she stopped talking.

"He's what? Emma, he's what? What is it?" I panicked when nothing came from the other end.

"Emma?" I shouted, before I heard something crash and it took my heart with it.

"Emma?" My voice was weaker than I had thought, then the line went dead.

"Emma?! Emma?" I shouted again.

"Dean, what the hell? Stop shouting at her!" Jake came and stood next to me, away from the tables.

"I'm-I'm not shouting at her. I'm.. Jake." I turned and looked at him.

"What? What's wrong with you?" He frowned with concern.

"Emma." I uttered, then it all sank in. "Oh, my god, Emma." I started running towards the door.

"Dean, wait!" Jake ran after me, stopping me from opening the door and bursting out.

"What is it? What is wrong with Emma? Is she okay?" He asked in confusion.

"I don't know. She called and.. she was freaking out and then something was smashed. The line went dead. I don't know. I don't know." I stuttered as I ran my hands through my hair.

What the fuck did just happen? No. There's no way that something has happened to her, no. Not her. Fuck, not Emma.

"What the hell are you saying? I don't understand." His frown deepened.

"I don't have time for this, dammit!" I shouted and tried to push him away when dad and Bob joined is.

"What the hell is going on here?" Dad hissed.

"Emma. Emma. Something is wrong with Emma. I need to go." I rushed, freaking out.

"What? What happened?" Dad asked.

"I don't know. Let me go so I can figure it out." I hissed and rushed out of the door. The paparazzi kept snapping shots as I looked around for Henry.

"Wait, Dean. We don't understand." Bob called out as they all followed me in a hurry.

"Where's the fucking limo? I need to get to her!" I shouted.

I need to get to her. I need her to know she's okay.

"I'll call Henry. Give me a second." Dad said, taking out his phone.

I have to calm down. She's fine. She is. She has to be!

"Can you please tell us what the fuck is wrong?" Jake started to panic as well.

"In the car. He'll tell us in the car. Come on." Bob said and hurried us to the end of the carpet.

"Wait, you're coming?" I asked.

"Of course we are! Come on." Dad replied and in a few seconds we were seated in the limo.

"Go to my place as fast as you can!" I ordered the driver.

"What happened?" Bob asked.

"I don't know. She called me and said that someone was at the door trying to break in. She was whispering and freaking out. She was so scared an-and said he was shoving the door, trying to get inside, then she just stopped talking. I heard something smash and the line went dead. I don't know what the fuck happened and now she's not picking up!" I ran my hands through my hair in frustration, trying her cell phone again.

"Call Raymond." Jake suggested.

"I fired him." I spat.

"What? Why?" He asked.