Thunderman Christmas

Chapter 7
(A/N: Okay, so it's obviously not Christmas, but I wrote this around the time that it was Christmas so here you go. Enjoy!)
Thunderman Christmas

~A week before Christmas Eve~

I sprinted over to the Thunderman household, excited to see everybody.

"Hi guys!" I exclaimed, running into the house, throwing the door open and jumping over the couch to land between Max and Nora.

"Hey babe," Max said, wrapping his arm around me and kissing my cheek.

I smiled and Nora hugged me tightly. "Macy, make him want to have a nice Christmas! He's saying he wants to try and ruin it for us!" Nora excalimed. My head turned sharply to see my boyfriend shrugging.

"Hey, I'm a villain, it's what I do," he said.

I shrugged his arm off, "Not to your own family. Even villains like to spend a nice Christmas with their families." I walked into the kitchen, going to get some hot cocoa.

"Babe," Max started but I ignored him. "C'mon, you can't let me have a little fun on Christmas?"

I turned to look at him, my arms crossed over my chest. "You get to have fun every other day of the year, can't you just let this one day go?" I begged and he shook his head.

"I've got to be a villain all year 'round."

I shook my head. "I'll never understand you Maximus."

He smiled and pulled me to him, "And that's the way I like it."

~Chrismas Eve Day~

"Maxy Maxy Maxy Maxy Maxy!" I excalimed, running into the Thunderman household and jumping on Max's back. "It's Christmas Eve!!!!" I exclaimed and kissed his cheek. "Oh you look so cute!" I said, sliding off his back and fussing over his clothes.

"They're my PJ's..." he said, looking at me with his eyes squinted, trying to understand why I was acting crazier than usual.

"I understand that, silly!" I exclaimed, giggling and smiling like an idiot.

"Uh-oh, looks like Max's gotta Christmas crazed girlfriend on his hands!" Phoebe exclaimed, her hands on Max's shoulders.

"Hey, you wanna watch a Chrismas movie?!" I asked excitedly and Phoebe, Nora and Billy all nodded and sat down on the couch. I looked at Max with my puppy dog eyes. "Watch a movie with me, baby?" I asked, pouting my lips.

Max sighed. "Ugh, fine. But just ONE Christmas movie." I smiled happily as he wrapped his arm around my waist and we sat on the couch, cuddled up, watching The Grinch Stole Christmas.

"You're such a Grinch, baby," I murmered and Max looked at me, smiling.

"Why thank you." He pecked my lips, and soon after, the movie was over.

"Too soon," I muttered, pouting. I hugged Billy and Nora goodnight and they ran upstairs to their rooms. I hugged Phoebe and wished her a Merry Christmas before she also headed to her room.

"I don't wanna say goodnight," I said, pouting.

"Mhm, but we have to," Max pointed out, wrapping his arms around my waist, his hands also firmly on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and behind his back, made mistletoe grow from the ceiling.

"No we don't..." I whispered. "At least, not yet."

He looked up and saw the mistletoe. "Did you grow that?" he asked and I nodded. "Mmm, then I guess you do deserve a goodnight kiss," he said and held me tightly before capturing my lips with his.