Chapter Seven

Larry’s POV (‘bout time huh?)

My eyes flutter open to a dark room. Though I didn’t drink last night, I can’t remember many details. All I can really remember was taking Jay on a date and...OH MY GOD! I jump up stirring Jay awake. I look down at my bare chest. I pick up the blanket and find I have not a single article of clothing on. Oh god, I really fucked up this time.

Jay looks at me confused then looks down at her own body. She lets out an ear piercing screech. I cup my hand over her mouth so she doesn’t wake up my dad Harry. I gulp and look at her with sad eyes. I can’t believe I let this happened. This is all my fault. I feel the pad of her thumb wipe away a tear that fell across my cheek.

I hear her sigh jumping off the bed. I change into a pair of boxers and shorts and try to rattle my brain as to how this happened. Even my dad was home! Well, Emmett was over and maybe they were busy? Probably not in the sexual way since my dad can’t get some for his life.

I try not to beat my head with a hammer thinking I took Jay’s precious thing away. It didn’t matter that we were each other’s first kiss, but this is just extreme. It’s something that no one should play with.

“Larry, what are thinking about?” Jay asks from the bed. I sit down with her cross legged. I shrug remembering her say that she wanted to wait until she was married until she had sex. I feel like bashing my head against a wall for doing such an awful thing.

Before Eleanor died, she told me to always respect women. To never pressure them to do something. I remember her saying this when I was in the hospital being treated for Leukemia. She told me stories about how strong I will after I get better and how no girls will be able to resist me.

*flashback*

I stare at the white wall in front of me containing the telly, a playstation and my laptop. I’m getting chemo right now and they keep telling me using my laptop will cause damage. I really don’t think it’s the case. I bet they just want me to stop tweeting to everybody as that’s the only thing to do here in a hospital.

“Knock knock,” Eleanor’s voice says while knocking on the open door. I smile up at her.

She closes the door behind her and sits on my bed. I cough a bit hoping I won’t have to take a run for the bathroom or get a nosebleed. I look down sheepishly as she takes a good look over me. I have no hair left, my eyes are gray and aren’t their usual blue-green. I tug my beanie closer to my head hoping she won’t see me.

“Oh Larry, you don’t have to be ashamed.” Eleanor says pulling my beanie off. I give her a slight smile but look down at my hands.

I don’t like anyone seeing me like this, not even Jay. I sigh at the thought of her. I haven’t seen her in 2 weeks. She’s been busy with school and her school work. I yawn a bit sneaking a quick look at Eleanor.

I feel her finger under my chin and lift my head up to look in her eyes. I smile bigger as she reminds me Ellie. After all, she is Ellie’s mother.

“Lares, we have to talk about girls. Your fathers obviously wanted me to talk to you about them, and Liam did too,” she smiles letting her finger drop from my chin. I nod for her to continue, “You know you always have to respect women. One day you’ll meet a girl who you will fall in love with and she will have your children, but you don’t want to treat her with disrespect.”

“I know, I don’t like hurting girls feelings,” I say smiling at the mental image of Jay.

“I know, I know, but you have to remember to never force them to do things they don’t want to do. Not all girls will like things you like. One day, you and your handsome self will have a girlfriend and you’ll love her with all your heart and she will return the favor,” she says kissing my forehead.

“I don’t know about that,” I chuckle pretending to pout about her kissing my forehead.

*end of flashback*

I smile remembering that day. I look away from my staring at a wall. Jay leans her head on my shoulder, probably remembering some sort of sex talk she had with her parents. I look around, looking for a condom we could have used. I find it in the trash bin. My heart falls a bit more relaxed for being protected.

“Should we tell our parents?” I ask looking into her warm honey-colored eyes. I push some of her hair back, putting a few strands of hair behind her ear.

“If you want to. I mean they don’t have to know. You know how my dad gets. He’s overly protective,” Jay says collapsing onto the bed.

I bite my lip knowing that Liam will try to murder me if he found out I had sex with his daughter. Although I do think he won’t try to kill me as bad if it was a different guy. I mean, I’m not a player that he thinks my dad Harry is. To be completely honest, he isn’t that way. He’s actually very much against sex before he’s married, even though he did have sex before marriage which is how I came out to be.

I fall back onto the bed with Jay. She immediately cuddles into my side. I let out a quick breath while smiling. I put my arm around her waist. I whistle the lyrics to “Little Things” that my dads realised in 2012. Which is ages ago if you ask me.

“I won't let these little things, slip out of my mouth, but if I do. It's you. Oh it's you. They add up to. I'm in love with you. And all these little things,” I sing softly to Jay.

Her eyes are closed and her breathing is calm. I guess she’s asleep now. I smile re-singing the “I’m in love with you” part. I kiss her forehead and close my eyes to fall asleep once again.

-----

[A/N] a lot of you are probably thinking “WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS!? SHE UPDATED TWICE IN ONE DAY!” and you’re also probably thinking “WHAT KIND OF FUCKERY IS SHE PLANNING NOW!?”

I might also upload a longer chapter tomorrow since my uploads today were short. Love you guys! Hopefully I won't be to tired out to upload again tomorrow :)