Chapter Two

Evan’s POV

“I WANT MY DADDY!” I scream.

Yes I sound like a baby, but I want my REAL daddy. I know that mister is my real daddy. I’m a smart boy, not a dumb one. That’s why I asked for some cake from him. But he didn't pay any attention to me which made me wanna cry.

"Evan Tomlinson!!! Please stop screaming right now!” My brother shouts.

I shut up immediately. He doesn’t look like the kind of person to hit me, but I’m not sure. I look up at Larry’s greenish-grey eyes. He doesn’t look like Daddy. I hear him sigh and take off his beanie. He put it on when we came inside. His hair is really short, and I really wanna know why.

“Ty? Sean? Mind if Ellie, Jay and I steal Evan away from you guys for a while? There’s a lot we have to talk to him about,” I hear Larry say.

I watch the men nod and smile at me. Larry gives me a pair of clothes to change into. They’re really cool if I do say so. I walk into a bathroom area. I change into a black shirt that says “Like A Boss”. I pull on the jeans they gave me. I feel so weird not in a tank top and shorts. I pull on some old shoes they had. Actually, they looked new to me. I never got great clothes.

I fold up my clothes and head out. I give Sean my clothes. He seems really nice. I give him and Tyler a hug. I don’t know about them much. I know for a fact Sean is younger and that he’s with Tyler. It’s quite odd for two men to be together. I’ve always been taught they can never be together, but I thought they looked cute together.

Larry picks me up like I’m a baby. We say goodbye to the other family members. So far, I like Zayn the best. He’s really funny. We walk out of the house. It’s a little bit warmer now. We walk by shop after shop on the block until we get to a small park. Jay smiles at me and sits down on the bench with my, I guess, sister Ellie. We don’t look much like each other though.

Larry takes me to the other side of the small park. He sets me down on the grass and smiles at me. I lean back on my palms and stare out at the cars rushing by. I wasn’t in London for a long time. I’ve been living in India since I was 2. I moved to London a year ago. I still know my Hindi.

“So, where have you been these past 7 years?” Larry says breaking the silence.

“I was told I lived in India for about 3 years. Then I moved here about a year ago. I learned English really quickly,” I say not taking my eyes off the speeding cars.

I see him nod through my peripheral view. I turn towards my brother. His greenish-grey eyes are staring at me thoughtfully. I gulp not knowing what he’s thinking. Is he really my brother? We look the same a bit. I wonder who my mother is.

“Larry?” I ask still staring into his eyes. He nods for me to continue. “Who’s my mummy?”

I see his eyes turn blue with sadness. I shouldn’t have asked that. He looks down quickly, but clears his throat. He looks up at me, meeting my blue eyes.

“Eleanor, uh, I mean Mum died when you and Ellie were 2. You have her nose and cheeks,” he smiles.

I smile at the thought of my mother. I can’t help but notice he called her Eleanor first. Well, I know her real name, but I want to know why he called her that.

“Why did you call her Eleanor?” I ask, “If you’re my brother, wouldn’t she be your mum too?”

He scratches the back of his head and bites his lip. “Eleanor isn’t my mum. I don’t have one.” he says rather hesitantly. I furrow my eyebrows in confusion. Everyone has a mum don’t they? Does that mean that he has two dads? My friend in India had two dads, but he said he has a mum too.

“Evan, I don’t have a mum. I never did,” Larry says like he’s reading my thoughts.

I open my mouth in the shape of an “O”. I wait for him to continue. I hear him start to tell stories of my mother. I wish I could meet her.

Harry’s POV

I laugh as my mum tells a joke while we eat in the kitchen. She’s really happy that I’m here. Gemma couldn’t come since she had work. My mum really wanted me to bring Larry along but she knows it’s his time with Louis.

Louis. I miss Louis. I’ve never stopped loving him since the day we met. and That’s a LONG time. My mum knows I love him, but she wants me to move on. It’s hard to move on from the person who was first, who had a son with you. I hold back the tears remembering all the times we had before we did what we did.

“Harry!” My mum yells pulling me out of my thoughts. “You weren’t listening, were you,” she frowns.

“Sorry Mum, I got lost in my thoughts. What did you say?” I apologize.

she huffs and crosses her arms, “I said, I want you to meet one of my friends son. He’s a quite good looking boy,” she winks.

I groan knowing what she’s trying to do. “Mum! I don’t want to date anyone right now! I’m happy being single and happy with my family,” I say matter-of-factly.

She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I roll my eyes and give in. I love my mum, but she always tries to set me up with other men. I guess I should appreciate it though. She’s only wanting me to find the person I want to live the rest of my life with.

She pulls me along to the living room. I look in front of me. The man’s back is towards us. From what I can see right now, he has dark brown hair, I think it’s black actually. I turn to my mum to ask something, but she’s not there. I turn back to the man in front of me. I gulp and start my way towards the couch. I sit across of the man.

He looks up and smiles at me. I meet his eyes. They’re amazing. Hazel. I never knew I could like that color. They’re so unique. He has a very sculpted jaw with a few freckles on his nose. I open my mouth to say something, but I can’t. I feel like there’s a huge lump in my throat. I try to swallow it down. I don’t understand, this has only happened with one other person.

“Hey, you must be Harry. I’m Emmett,” he says while moving his hands.

I know what he’s doing. He’s using sign language. He must be deaf, but I could care less right now.  He’s beautiful...and I think I love him already...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

[A/N] OOOhh shnap! New Character...and Harry loves him!? Some serious poo poo is gonna happen! Emmett is on the side :) played by Josh Hucherson!

Sorry for making you guys wait...been really busy. If you seen my messages then you knmow why. blaaahhh. Soo...WHAT DO YOU THINK!? WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN NEXT? :O

I'M SORRY FOR THE SHORTNESS D: OH MY GOD I'M SORRY!!!!