Chapter Four

Yeahh...I’m very aware that Dani and LiLi aren’t together anymore....but They’ll still be together for this book. JUST LET ME FANTASIZE HOW THEIR WERE SUPPOSE TO TURN OUT OKAY :’( (As you can see, I’m a REALLY big Payzer shipper...) Oh and NO If you were thinking that I would kill Dani off because they aren’t together...YOU ARE WRONG! Well I could...Hmm....

-----

Liam’s POV

Something’s had an eerie feeling for the past few days. I don’t know what it is, but something isn’t wrong. It’s not just Lou being emotional about Harry getting a boyfriend, but there’s something else. I just don’t know what.

I feel like I should know, but I don’t. I look over at Danielle. Her dark curls are straightened and flowing down her head. She looks amazingly beautiful while she puts up the decorations for Jay and Larry’s 15th birthday party. They told us specifically they just wanted a party with family, so that’s what we’re doing.

I know my daughter doesn’t have many friends, and neither does Larry. They’ve both told me, their “friends” would always want something in return, so they don’t like meeting new people. I completely understand where they’re coming from. After the people in Wolverhampton found out about me getting a big contract and being famous, they all wanted to me my friend.

“DADDY!” A loud squeal comes running towards me. Little arms jump up at me clinging onto my waist. I look down at my son hugging me. I pick him up and smile at him. “Daddy! I met friends of Evan! They coming to the party,” he grins proudly.

I chuckle at him, “Really?!” I ask pretending to be excited. I am excited that he’s made friends outside of the family circle. My son, Niall, nods frantically and starts his story of how they met.

“Oh daddy! Bwent had weally wed hair! and, and, and Twent has dark hair like Jay!” He squeals more. I chuckle at him again. I put him on the floor where he starts to run around with all the energy he hasn’t burned off yet.

I continue with the decorations. We’re having a simple party, but we’re making sure we put “15” everywhere to annoy them. We do this every year. Just try to annoy them to they know we love them.

A knock on the front door of the gym we rented out startles me causing me to almost staple my finger. I put down the stapler and walk over to it. Light rain comes down. I look out in front of me, there’s nothing. I whimpering, which makes get worried. I look down, two boys in jackets look at me. Crunching of gravel runs towards me. I see Evan pant along with Sean, Tyler, Louis, Emmett and Harry.

“They were impatient,” Louis mutters crankily. Evan sends him a death glare and leads the boys inside. I let the boys come in with me. I see a sight I shouldn’t be seeing.

Evan is being...like a parent to these boys. He’s zipping off their jackets and making them change into jeans. He’s drying their hair with napkins. They were shivering, now they’re warm, while Evan just shivers. I hear the two small boys give a muffled thank you to Evan and leaves him to find someone.

I look at Louis. He’s just staring at Emmett and Harry talk and kiss. Sean and Tyler give him a sympathetic smile. I roll my eyes at them and continue on my work. Wrong feelings continue throughout my body. Something’s happening, but I don’t know what. It’s probably nothing. I’m just being paranoid.

“THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!” the Mullingar accent blurts out through the echoing gym. [A/N: I’m just gonna call Liam’s son Jersey now okay? Just so you don’t get confused with me using Niall all the time] I turn around. Nichole has her two year old boy, Beau, in her arms, and her other kids, Jamie, Krystal and Chantelle start to run towards me.

“UNCLE LEEYUM!” they screech all jumping at once into my arms. I fall in my bum laughing with all of them fall. Jamie gets up first, and runs over to Evan. He hasn’t met Evan yet, and since they’re closer in age, I’m sure they’ll make good friends.

Nichole laughs at me, putting Beau on the ground to let him run around. I help her other two kids up and let them run around like kids their age do. I talk to Niall a bit before making him do something other than procrastinate on his phone.

More and more people came as we were finishing up. We planned for Ellie, Zayn and Korey to keep Jay and Larry busy the whole day, even though one of them would have told them by now that we’re throwing them a no-so-surprise party. My mother is talking to Dani about the baby. We haven’t decided on the name yet, since we don’t know if the baby will be a boy or a girl. We didn’t want to know actually.

“AAAHH!” a screams of pain split through the air.

We all look around to find the source. Sean sprints into the room panting. Once he regains his breath, more screams of pain run through the air.

“Ja-Jamie got hurt!” Sean pants more. Niall bolts out of the room, knocking over his brother in the process. Greg will probably give him hell for that later. We all follow him and Sean through the maze of hallways all the way to the kitchen.

Evan stands alone in the corner of the room with emotionless eyes. Tyler has Jamie sitting down with towels pressed against his ankle. Oh this is gonna fire Niall up. Niall runs over to Jamie, hoping to help him stop screaming. He pulls Jamie into his lap singing soothing words.

Jersey, the two boys who came with Evan, and Chantelle all stare not knowing what to do. I walk over to Jersey and the two boys. Nichole already bolted towards Chantelle to ask what happened. I pick up all three boys and walk over to a cleared place in the room.

“What happened?” I ask seriously. My son looks at the two other boys. I’m really starting to think they’re Brent and Trent, but I’ve seen them before. Brent, I’m thinking would be the one with red hair, bites his lip.

“Well,” Jersey says, “We were climbing on the stuff and he um...fell?” he looks over at the two other young boys. I’m not convinced. Brent stops biting his lip.

“E-Evan did it. He pushed him off of the table while Sean and Tyler weren’t looking. We heard a crack and then he screamed,” Brent says reluctantly. Trent hits him on the back of the head.

“IDIOT! WHEN HE HEARS ABOUT THIS WE’RE GONNA GET IT NOW!” Trent screams, then realizes what he said.

“Who hears about it? Evan?” I ask in confusion.

“Nobody! Let’s go Brent!” Trent says pushing past me. For a small kid, he has some force. I watch him bolt across to Evan. Evan’s eyes grow wide in horror. He hugs them, then leads them outside taking something out of his pocket.

“What were they talking about?” I ask Jersey. He shrugs and leaves to Dani. Something really wrong is happening here.

Evan’s POV (Wuutt :O)

I lead Brent and Trent outside with their jackets. The rain stopped, but I don’t want them to get cold, or rather, I get cold. I called for River to get them, although I think he might send Nat or Stella or the new kid we got for them. He’s a horrible father for them, but there’s nothing I can do about it honestly.

We stand out waiting for someone to pick them up. That new boy, I don’t remember his name, he was forced to change his eye and hair color. I’m not sure how they made him, but they bought him these colored contacts to change the color. I feel bad for him. He told me, before I left the horrid foster home, that he was going to college after living with a man who was lonely, even though he had a young son to look after for. He told me, HE abducted him once again, which I don’t know what he meant by that, and forced him to do all these things he had to do before.

A car pulls up. The new boy gets out of the car and helps Brent and Trent into the car. His piercing blue contacts show no emotion, probably another reason why they made him change his eyes.

“Evan, between you and me, don’t listen to Stella, or HIM or River. Don’t, love that family. They won’t use you. See you next week,” he says going back to the car.

“WAIT! WHAT’S YOUR NAME!” I yell. He stops and tenses up. He turns around letting his dyed black hair hang to his forehead.

“Ben,” he says simply before returning to the car.

The car speeds away. It starts to pour on me. Well, I’m gonna get in trouble. I’m gonna be whisked away to another foster home, I’m gonna get beat again. I was probably way too much trouble as a baby that’s probably why they put me there. I’m a horrible child. My light brown hair sticks to my forehead. I shiver underneath my wet clothes. I hear my name get called.

I turn around. Liam is trying to hold Niall back. He knows. He told him. I don’t give any seconds thoughts...and run. I want to scream, and tell him it’s not my fault I hurt his son. I can’t care for him. I could feel myself steal, and I didn’t want that. That’s why I pushed him. That’s why I block everyone out. If I steal, and they find out, they’ll use me. Ben is wrong, they will use me.

I go as far as my legs take me. I end up at the other side of town, where I used to live. I rather run to India. Sure they treated me horribly over there used me, but it’s way better than here. London is crap to me. I dig in my pocket for something I got while at the library. I take it out. A plane ticket to anywhere I want to go. I won’t use it now obviously.

Maybe I should just go back to Sean and Tyler’s house. No, maybe my dads? He might want me. I turn around and walk to my dad’s flat. I walk past a band playing a song. It’s sad. I stop and stare at the guitar the man has. He sings in the rain looking up at the sky. I stare up with him. The clouds change and the sun peeks through. I look down again and walk away.

Louis’ POV

I run through the streets looking for Evan. He ran away after he saw Niall freak out and try to kill him. I followed him half way, but he was too fast. I go to my flat hoping he could be there. I don’t know why drives me to go there, but I have to try to find him, or Sean and Tyler will flip out.

I open the door to my flat, calling out his name. I push off my hollister sweater and hang it up. I walk into the kitchen, meeting my same blue eyes. At first, I think it’s Larry or Ellie, but it’s not. It’s Evan. His light brown hair is wet along with his clothes.

I walk over to him and hug him. He’s been shivering like a chihuahua. He mumbles something I don’t catch, but drop it not wanting him to run out again. I rub his back not really knowing what to do, but this feels right.

“Daddy?” He mumbles. I look down, his bright blue eyes pierce at me. I look at him closely, and see the resemblance between him and Ellie, between him and me. I feel myself get light headed and black out. I’m his dad.

-----

OH SHNAPS LOUIS FOUND OUT!! :O What do you think Evan means by...steal? hmm? :)

I’M PROUD OF MYSELF BECAUSE I ACTUALLY DIDN’T GET DISTRACTED THIS TIME AND IT ONLY TOOK A FEW HOURS  :D Don’t y’all agree this is a...DRAMATIC chapter? :) hehe I’m probably messing with y’all’s hearts huh? :)