Going home

I edited the story. I do not own Twilight or Harry potter.

Today Edward missed school because he was hunting with his family, oh how I missed him, I am supposed to met him at his house after school, knowing that made my day a whole lot better.

*6 hours later*

When the final bell rang I ran to my car and started driving to Edward's house. When I got to their house something felt off, like I'm going to regret walking inside the house. I just ignored the felling and went inside. When I went inside the house it was empty, they must still be hunting. The I heard a crash from upstairs...must be Emment and Rosalie. I walked up stairs to go to the bathroom when I realized that the sound was coming from Edwards Room. Every part of my body told me to turn around and run, but as usual I ignored it. I should really listen to my instincts next time because when I opened the door I saw Edward on his bed laying on some blonde tramp. I screamed in pain. Edward noticed that i was at the door.

"Bella," was all he could say. I ran downstairs, I couldn't stand the site. How could he do this to me, I thought he love me!

I screamed in pain. Tears were running down my face.

On my way to the door I ran into Emment. "Whats Bella what's wrong," he asked.

"Why don't you ask your bastard of a brother!" I screamed and ran to my car.

I could hear Emment yelling at Edward. I started the engine and drove as fast as I could home.

When I got home Charlie was sitting on the couch watching football.

"Hey Bells," said Charlie. I just ignored him and ran up to my room.

I started packing everything my wand, spell books, potion bottle,...oh yeah you must be confused you see I'm not Isabella Marie Swan I'm Isabella Lillan Potter, twin sister of Harry James Potter and the second chosen one. When I was done packing I could hear Charlie coming upstairs trying to figure whats wrong.

"Bella what are you doing," asked Charlie.

"I'm going home," I replied monotoned.

"Well Renee isn't home and...," I cut him off.

"No Charlie my real home, Hogwarts," I replied.

"But Dumbledore says that it isn't save for you there," says Charlie.

"I don't care Hogwarts is my home and I can't stay here anyways," I said.

"Why," questioned Charlie.

"Because Edward cheated on me with a blonde tramp named Tanya," I explained trying not to cry.

"Oh," replied Charlie.

"Yeah oh," I said.

"Well I'll give Dumbledore a heads up," said Charlie.

"Can you tell Dumbledore not to tell Harry that I am returning. I want it to be a surprise," I begged.

"Sure," answered Charlie.

I really did miss my brother he was the one who always understood me. Well I guess that the perks of having a twin.

"Bella," said Charlie entering my room.

"Yes," I asked.

"Dumbledore says you are welcomed to come home at any time," said Charlie.

"Ok can you tell him that I am on my way right now," I asked.

"Sure, but don't you want to so goodbye to your friends," asked Charlie.

He's right I should say goodbye to Angela.

"Ok tell him that I will be there by dinner time," I replied.

When I got to Angela's house I started to cry. I am really going to miss her. I knocked on the door.

"Hey Bella," said Angela.

"Hey Ang I was wondering if I could talk to you from a second," I asked.

"Sure come on in," said Angela.

Her house seemed so peaceful.

"What's on your mind Bells," asked Angela.

"I'm moving," I said.

"What where," asked Angela.

"England I have some family up there," I replied.

"Why so sudden," questioned Angela.

"Ed-Edward cheated on my," I cried.

"Oh my gosh Bella I'm so sorry," said Angela hugging me.

"He's an asshole," I stated.

"Well since you are moving to England promise me that you will call, Skype, and text me every day," said Angela crying.

"I promise. I should get going," I said.

"What about Lauren and Jessica," asked Angela.

"They will probably throw a party," I said.

"Yeah well goodbye," said Angela giving me one last hug.

"Goodbye," I replied and headed home.

When I got home I grabbed all of my school supplies, owl and everything I needed for Hogwarts.

"I'm going to miss you Bells," cried Charlie.

"I'll miss you to," I replied.

I threw floo powder and said the one that I wanted to be.

Hogwarts.

I had to edit this story because it had such bad grammar. Well I hope you like it. Review!