End!

A/N: Oh my goodness you guys, I'm so sorry for such a long break. I just haven't been feeling the urge to write the story. I am so thankful for all of the support I have been recieving, and I hope you guys are still here. Anyways, on with the story!

-----------------------------

Zak's POV

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Zak?" Darryl asked, obviously nervous. "One hundred percent! I think it's about time that the fans knew about our relationship with each other. We've waited for long enough, and you haven't posted in the last month. I'm sure it would make our fans happy to know were okay." I said.

"Okay then, Zak. B-But, are you sure that they won't make fun of us for being with each other?" Darryl asked. "I'm sure, hon. They've been shipping us together for god knows how long!" I said, giggling. "Yeah, I guess you're right." Darryl said.

"So, should we start making the video?" I asked. "Yeah, let's start working on that." I said, giving him a peck on the lips and heading off to my room. I look over my shoulder and see him blushing, making me smile. God I love him.

I come back into the living room, where Darryl is waiting patiently. "Hey, Babe, I'm back." I say with a smile. I set up the camera and got the lighting equipment together. I was about to hit the record button, when Darryl said, "Actually, do you think it would be a better idea if we streamed?" He said.

I sat there for a minute thinking about it. "No, probably not. If we stream then we might make mistakes. If we record, we can edit them out."

"Okay then." Darryl said, keeping a warm smile on his face. "3, 2, 1, START!" I say, pressing record.

"Hey guys! Thanks for clicking on this video. We have something very important we would like to announce." I say.

"Now, some of you have been suspecting us dating for a long time..." Darryl said, dragging the end out.

"And so we're here to tell you, that you're right! We are indeed a couple. And for the people who think it's wrong, you can just unsubscribe, because you were obviously not real fans." I said.

"And with that said, thank you guys for watching, and we'll see you in the next video! Bye!" Darryl said, and I reached over and hit the stop record button.

"Alright, now all we need to do is edit it and post it to both of our channels." I say, bringing the camera back to my room. "I'll edit it and you can do whatever you want, alright babe?" I said, walking back into the living room.

"Alright, I'll be right here!" He said. I walk back into my room and start editing the video.

Time skip!

After I finished editing, I walked back into the living room where Darryl was watching Stranger Things. "Hey babe!" I said, walking over to Darryl and placing a small peck on his lips.

"I have completely edited the video. Now all that's left is for us to publish it. You excited?" I asked, practically jumping in my seat.

"Yeah, I am! I'm tired of keeping our relationship secret." Darryl said, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer. "Babe, I'm tired. Should we head to bed?" I ask.

"Yeah, let's do that." Darryl said, picking me up and bringing me to his room. He sat me down on the bed. "I'll be right back." He said, walking out of the room.

A few minutes later, he comes walking in with a pile of fluffy blankets, and throws them on me. "Hey!" I say, as I begin to tackle him in a hug.

"Alright, alright! Let's go to sleep, Babe." Darryl says, running his hand through my hair as I hold him in a hug. "Good night, Zak." Darryl says. "I love you."

"I love you too, Darryl. Good night." I say, as I snuggle closer.

In the morning

I wake up, and Darryl is nowhere to be found. I start to panic until I smell what can only be blueberry muffins. "You've got to be kidding me." I whisper to my self, laughing.

I walk into the kitchen and see Darryl in an apron that says, 'Kiss the Chef', so I walk up to him and pull him into a kiss, to which he immediately kissed back.

A minute later, I pull away and give him a hug. "Good morning." I say, my words muffled as I have my face shoved into his chest. "Good morning You Numpty Muffin." Darryl says.

"You know how much I love you, right?" I say. "I do." He says. Well then, after breakfast I have somewhere I want to show bring you." I say.

I go sit down as Darryl brings over the muffins. I scarf them down, eager to leave. "Darryl, when you finish eating, can we get going?" I say. "Of course!" He said.

Time skip to when they finish eating.

"Alright, get in the car! Let's go!" I say as I shove Darryl into the passenger seat. "So, why do I have to wear this blindfold again?" Darryl says. "Because it's a surprise!" I remind him.

We drive for a few minutes, until I get to our destination. I walk over to the passenger side and open the door, pulling Darryl out of the car. "Hold on to me." I say.

I bring him to the place I wanted to be at, and then I removed his blindfold.

Darryl opened his eyes and looked around. "Woah..." Darryl said as he looked. We were in a garden, with beautiful flowers every where. It was on a mountain, so there was a magnificent view. There were Cherry Blossom Trees, brimming the area.

"It's... It's beautiful, Zak." Darryl said, his eyes filled with amazement. "But, why did you bring us here?" He said. I take in a deep breath, and get ready.

"Darryl, ever since I met you, I knew we had some special connection. You were the only person I wanted to spend my days with, and I love you oh so much." I say, kneeling down on one knee.

"And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So, Darryl Noveschosch, will you be my one and only? Will you marry me?" I ask. I look up to see Darryl with his hands cupping his mouth, and tears falling from his eyes. "Yes! Yes, Zak! I will!" He says, pulling me in for a kiss.

I kiss back, and start crying tears of joy. We kiss for a few minutes until we break apart. "I love you, so much!" Darryl says, pulling me into a hug. "I love you too, Darryl!"

--------------------
Word count: 1142

Thank you guys so much for being patient for me. I've finally come up with an idea to finish the story off, and I really hope you enjoyed. Also, would you guys like a sequel to this story? If you do, please let me know! Thank you!