10 - New Years Special

Hey you guys! This is the New Years Special, so please tell me if it's alright. Here is where you can give any constructive criticism. Thank you!
--------------------
-+Zak's POV+-

I couldn't believe it! It was New Year's Eve, and currently 10:08 PM. Me, Darryl, Dave, Vincent, Wilbur, and Jschlatt were all sitting around in the living room watching TV, waiting for it to be 11:59.

Normally I would just go to bed before midnight, because I really didn't care. I didn't have anyone to spend it with, so what was the point of staying up? Now, I have a lot of friends over, including Darryl.

Darryl. Oh how I loved him. Yeah, I know we did kiss, but we haven't made it official. I don't know if it was all just some dumb prank. Get me to fall for him and then break my heart. But Darryl wasn't like that, he was too innocent to be so harsh. (Unless-)

Whenever the ball drops, it says to kiss your loved one, or someone you love. I know I'm super cocky and annoying, so I wouldn't want to get my hopes up on Darryl leaning over and giving me a big ole smooch. Not happening.

Me and Darryl were sitting on the couch watching TV, Vincent was sitting in the floor wrapped up like a burrito next to Techno, and Jschlatt was on the complete opposite side of the room from Wilbur. I don't know what happened between them, but I don't want to know, either.

I honestly don't know what to expect from tonight.

-+Darryl's POV+-

I'm so excited! It was New Years Eve, and I have so much planned!

First, I went out to the market to get some muffins, which were totally needed for New Years. I also made sure to get a baguette for Vincent, as a surprise.

Second, I got some 14 plushies and sat them around the house. They weren't needed at all, but I thought they might be a nice touch.

Speaking of 14, that reminds me. Zak. I don't know why I love him so much. He's obnoxious, loud, and extremely hot- I mEaN, ExTrEmElY mEaN-

Anyways, when the ball drops, it wants you to kiss someone you love. Why? I don't have the slightest clue. Just thinking about that makes me want to die. I have mixed feelings about that. I keep thinking, 'Oh my goodness, I should kiss Zak,' but then I'm like, 'Wait nevermind that's wierd, I don't like him like that-'

I know Zak teases me about loving me, and I never fall for it. Now, I'm not sure if he's actually telling the truth or just saying it for the laughs. Maybe he doesn't like me how I like him? I don't know. He probably doesn't, but I guess we'll find out?

Oh how I can't wait.

-+Vincent's POV+-

Oh my godddddd such a soft blanket-

Oh yeah, it's New Years Eve. I should be excited?

Nahhh, I have this soft blanket. I don't need nothing else.

Except for food. And water. And maybe sleep, but I don't get much of that anyways.

- Time Skip Brought to you by Minecraft -

-+Zak's POV+-

The time displayed 11:02 and I was becoming more and more nervous with each passing minute.

I know what I'm going to do this New Year. I'm going to kiss him. I'm going to kiss Darryl.

Normally I'm the one to make others nervous, but here I am shaking in my s o c k s .

"Hey, you alright? You seem like you're about to die of hypothermia!" Vincent exclaimed from the floor, a look of confusion plastered onto his face.