9

-+Jschlatt's POV+-

We were all going to stay over for the night, considering it was already so late. We are currently making a pillow fort to sleep on in the living room. For some reason, we were doing a stupid vote thing for who sleeps with who. I ended up sleeping with Wilbur and Technoblade ended up sleeping with Vincent. Yeah, Vincent was supposed to stay in Darryl's room, but he didn't want Techno to be alone.

"This is stupid..." I said as Wilbur was crawling into the little fort we had created. "Nooooo." Wilbur replied. "This is not stupid." Wilbur added onto his previous comment. I sighed. "Yes it is, Wilbur. We are being forced to sleep in the same area with very little space to move around, therefore it is stupid." I complained. "That is a fair point, but you will survive." Wilbur said, ending the argument between us.

"Fine, you win, Wilbur." I said giving up. I was really tired and I didn't feel like arguing anymore. "Goodnight, cutie." Wilbur said before going to sleep. "Goodnight Wil- waiT WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I whisper-yelled. He continued to sleep as I was basically now arguing with myself. "You know what? Fine. Goodnight, Wilbur. I will deal with you in the morning." I said, ending the sentence off with a yawn.

-+Vincent's POV+-

Me and Techno were sharing a pillow fort. I know I have a bedroom to sleep in, but I didn't want him to feel lonely. Me and him were currently listening to Wilbur and Jschlatt arguing about whatever was going on in their fort. Honestly, when are they not arguing?

"Hey, Vincent?" Techno whispered, his deep monotone voice pulling me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I whispered back. "Do you think we should play some more mini games in the morning?" He whispered back to me."Honestly, I was wanting to do the same thing. I'm pretty sure I brought some Pocky sticks in my bag on the way here, so we could probably play Pocky." I replied back to him, still keeping my voice at a whisper. "Alright then, goodnight." He whispered. "Night," I whispered back, falling asleep almost immediately.

The next morning we woke up, I immediately got out of our little fort. I went into the kitchen and got my luggage. (A/U. By the way, the kitchen is where you enter the house.) I brought my bags into the living room where all of the forts were at. I sat it down and opened it, pulling the pocky out. "I can't wait, this will be so funny." I heard someone whisper from behind me. "Oh, hey Techno." I replied to him.

"Should we wake up the others?" I said. "Nah, let them sleep. I bet you Zak and Darryl were arguing all night about one or the other using too much of the blanket. And then Wilbur and Jschlatt, they were probably fighting about God knows what." Techno said with a small chuckle at the end.

A few hours later, we woke everyone up. I invited them to play Pocky with us, and they all agreed. "Alright guys, the rules are simple. Someone has to have one end of the pocky stick in their mouth, and another person has to bite down on the other end. You have to try and get as close as possible to them, and then pull the pocky stick out of their mouth. Got it?" Techno said. There was a brief silence until everyone agreed. "Alright, let's get started." Zak said.

First, Techno and Zak were against each other. When they both had the pocky stick in their mouth, I could see they were both trying so hard not to laugh.  They got really close until Zak won and pulled the pocky stick out of Techno's mouth, spitting it out after. "Cooties." Zak whispered under his breath.

Next, Zak was up against Darryl. Anyone who looked over here could tell I was up to something. I brought the pocky sticks on purpose, just so that there would be a chance Zak and Darryl start kissing. Zak put one end of the bread stick into his mouth, biting down onto it. A few seconds later, Darryl hesitantly bit onto the other end. Their faces kept getting closer and closer until...

Zak pulled the stick out of Darryl's mouth. He started chewing the pocky stick, and when he finished, he pulled Darryl into a kiss. A few people gasped, including me. I was honestly surprised. Now, they were making out. "Called it." I said. I went over to Zak and tapped his shoulder, scaring the hekk out of him. "AH- oh hey Vincent." Zak said as if he didn't just make out with Darryl. "So, how was your make-out session?" I said, looking at Darryl who was red as a tomato. "Oh, it was nice. Alright, onto the game!" Zak said, completely avoiding our questions we kept asking.

Soon, we stopped playing the game. Everyone was initially shocked. After, I went and sat on the couch. "So, that just happened, right? I'm not seeing things?" Dave said, sitting down next to me. "I'm pretty sure it just happened. I actually called it, though. I knew it was going to happen soon." I said. "Meh, I saw it coming." Techno added.

--------------
Word Count: 963 including A/N

thank you guys for reading this chapter. I promised I would get it out today. Remember, on Saturday I will be giving shoutouts. If you want a shoutout, just tell me. I promise I will shout you out. If  you don't get a shoutout Saturday and you asked for one, please tell me and I will edit you in. Anyway, thanks for reading. Bye!